Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Acommodation in Australia

Wikiposts

Acommodation in Australia

Old May 11th 2006, 7:13 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Acommodation in Australia

Originally Posted by WendyC
I'm shocked Steve

PMSL though

any more of this miss and i`ll get me truncheon out :scared:

toe time anyone
Old May 11th 2006, 7:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
any more of this miss and i`ll get me truncheon out :scared:

toe time anyone

Nah, not yet
Old May 11th 2006, 8:38 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Acommodation in Australia

Originally Posted by nick&sam
Hi,
My girlfriend and I are coming over on a fact finding mission in August to see where we want to live after I leave the Royal Navy in a years time. We will be in Perth from 8th-12, Sydney from 12th-16th and melbourne from 20th-22nd. Now for the cheeky bit!! As you can imagine, the cost of flights means that we are after the cheapest accomodation available. A tent, sofa or floor will suffice, so if any of you good people know of cheap accomodation where to go (or where not to go!) during our visit we would love to hear from you. In return I will provide you wine and tales of when I crashed one of our ships off your coast a couple of years ago!
I hear that the Australian government is offering cheap accommodation on Christmas Island.
Old May 11th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Louise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond reputeLouise M has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=steve`o]ne nor ne nor ne nor

right that it your nicked
turn around spread your legs
the cuffs are going on

Have you been smokin' that wacky baccy steve?
Old May 11th 2006, 9:32 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

You should know by now that I can turn any thread into a pish thread

We just need Mararet now

Did someone mention a pishy thread
Old May 11th 2006, 9:33 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Hi,
My girlfriend and I are coming over on a fact finding mission in August to see where we want to live after I leave the Royal Navy in a years time. We will be in Perth from 8th-12, Sydney from 12th-16th and melbourne from 20th-22nd. Now for the cheeky bit!! As you can imagine, the cost of flights means that we are after the cheapest accomodation available. A tent, sofa or floor will suffice, so if any of you good people know of cheap accomodation where to go (or where not to go!) during our visit we would love to hear from you. In return I will provide you wine and tales of when I crashed one of our ships off your coast a couple of years ago!

Are u mad you could end up staying with some real loons :scared: Or they could be mad and let you and your a loon :scared:
Old May 11th 2006, 9:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Are u mad you could end up staying with some real loons :scared:
Well what does he expect posting here
Old May 11th 2006, 9:41 am

Well what does he expect posting here

Well, except us Wendy coz we are dead sane
Old May 11th 2006, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Well, except us Wendy coz we are dead sane

Well that just goes without saying
Old May 11th 2006, 10:07 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

In return I will provide you wine and tales of when I crashed one of our ships off your coast a couple of years ago!
You will know a certain 2 1/2 ringer who was XO then?

Rich
Old May 13th 2006, 5:56 am
Just Joined

nick&sam has a brilliant futurenick&sam has a brilliant futurenick&sam has a brilliant futurenick&sam has a brilliant futurenick&sam has a brilliant futurenick&sam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rossifumi
You will know a certain 2 1/2 ringer who was XO then?

Rich
I know john lea very well. Very nice bloke, but a rubbish driver! I see the big dipper every now and then in the base where I work.
Old May 13th 2006, 11:15 am

I know john lea very well. Very nice bloke, but a rubbish driver! I see the big dipper every now and then in the base where I work.
PM'd you mate.

Rich
Old May 14th 2006, 2:15 pm
Forum Regular

dave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to alldave_woodsy is a name known to all

Hi,
In return I will provide you wine and tales of when I crashed one of our ships off your coast a couple of years ago!

You're not Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses are you ?

"During the war I was just off the Australian coast when ...........
Old May 14th 2006, 2:23 pm

Originally Posted by dave_woodsy
You're not Uncle Albert from Only Fools and Horses are you ?

"During the war I was just off the Australian coast when ...........
Nah mate, the incident is true enough.