Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BE Accents & Appearances

BE Accents & Appearances

Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: BE Accents & Appearances

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
What?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:42 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NELBHOY
What?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 11:03 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
If we were to meet BE posters, would we be taken aback with their accents and looks. People get pre-concieved ideas and only when we are introduced, do we go, "He/she is not what I expected". Scottiscelts comes from near me as does Soapy, so I know what they sound and look like (saw photo). Is this just me or is it more comon.
This is funny as we've met loads of BE posters and your right, we have a pre-conceived of how people should look/sound as you do when you read a book. Especially when it comes down to accents, as you said I always imagine someone to sound Glaswegian and when they don't it surprises me!

We've been to meets and people have been visibly disappointed that Soapy is not ten foot tall and can't fire bolts of lightening from his arse!! Disappointing for the ones expecting this entertainment

Paulinex
Old Jul 27th 2009, 2:24 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
We've been to meets and people have been visibly disappointed that Soapy is not ten foot tall and can't fire bolts of lightening from his arse!!
Paulinex
I'll bring an orange box.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 8:39 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
And I'm not to sure about those bolts of lightening coming from his arse.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

NELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of lightNELBHOY is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bix
Ahh. Memories. My first girlfriend had an orange box

Or was it ginger
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I do
Here's an idea. Why don't we, for one day only, each post a pic of ourselves on our avatar. No cheating! Although I'm sure nobody on BE would
I'll go first
We're still waiting!
You too SC!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
We're still waiting!
You too SC!
Bloody Cheek!!!

I do have pics of SC that I could put on my avatar in an attempt to blackmail her
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:49 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody Cheek!!!

I do have pics of SC that I could put on my avatar in an attempt to blackmail her
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Bloody Cheek!!!

Oh go on, pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 9:53 am

Oh go on, pleeeeeeaaaasssseeeeee!
No!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No!
What are you worried about?
Aren't you gorgeous after all?
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

What are you worried about?
Aren't you gorgeous after all?
Av seen her Sal. Your better not seeing her.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by framac67
Av seen her Sal. Your better not seeing her.

I don't fancy your chances of coming out alive next time you meet her!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.