AC/DC TOURTHREAD

Old Feb 11th 2010, 9:21 am
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default AC/DC TOURTHREAD

This is the official AC/DC Tour Thread....Im going to see them on monday and would love to read some feedback from whoever went to one of their shows.

Cant wait !!!
Old Feb 11th 2010, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AC/DC TOURTHREAD

Glasgow last Summer was disappointing according to hubby and the 12 others that went on the bus. Some issues between band and microphones meaning sound was poor and you couldn't hear what was happening.

Lots of other people loved Glasgow however, I have read that on forums where people have also been on the lash all afternoon prior to the gig so they probably would have thought Bucks Fizz was pretty good too.
Old Feb 11th 2010, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

keel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond reputekeel has a reputation beyond repute

I'll report on the Perth gig.

If someone has a spare ticket to sell me that is.

Keel
Old Feb 11th 2010, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so jealous.I've been a huge fan since the 70'sHave a great night and post back and let us know how it went.
Old Feb 11th 2010, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

oz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud ofoz miller man has much to be proud of

donington 1991, as released on dvd

you can see me in the crowd, somewhere
Old Feb 12th 2010, 1:24 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Heading to see them on the 27th (at QSAC ... made sure I got standing tickets ...), saw them at Donnington as well.

Been playing the "Plug Me In" DVDs as warm-up, love the Bon Scott stuff but Brian Johnson rocks too.

I've got the countdown up at work.

Rawk and Rolllllllllll!
Old Feb 12th 2010, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz miller man
donington 1991, as released on dvd

you can see me in the crowd, somewhere
Yeah that in one fantastic dvd is'nt it?
Old Feb 20th 2010, 1:12 pm
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

Just got in from Sydney gig, they where fantastic & played all the faves & only 2 or 3 off Black Ice, only downside was small lag between sound & pictures on big screens.
Wolfmother where excellent as well.
Pity I had to go on my own as wife & son weren't interested, how sad did I feel with my single seat?AC/DC TOURTHREAD-dsc00173.jpg

AC/DC TOURTHREAD-img_0271.jpg

AC/DC TOURTHREAD-dsc00185.jpg
Old Feb 20th 2010, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pity,I would of come with you!Bet the house was rocking hey?I was listening to Planet Rock yesterday and they played alot of early AC/DC.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 9:51 pm
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Only 6 sleeps to go

Loz x
Old Feb 20th 2010, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

imanaussie is an unknown quantity at this point

We live on the Gold Coast but we drove down to Melb. on Monday Feb 15 to see them. Thats me, hubby and our two teenagers, aged 16 & 14 (their first big gig!) We all loved it! Saw them last time they came to Aus in 2001 I think, awesome then too.

We flew back home next day. I also found the lag with the big screen and the music a bit annoying but only a tiny bit! Wolfmother were also very good, so were the first band that played before them....Calling all Cars...
Show was awesome, worth every cent...the kids loved it..you will love it!

The tribute to Bon Scott was pretty touching. I have never heard ACDC play High Voltage since he died, and they played it Mon. night.
Old Feb 21st 2010, 12:25 am
Lancs to central coast

simnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud ofsimnmax has much to be proud of

yes high voltage got the biggest response by far
Old Feb 21st 2010, 3:04 am
Lancs to central coast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBP0q6BIU7Q
see if this works, sorry about poor quality
Old Feb 24th 2010, 7:10 am
Lancs to central coast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV70DDd_ous
Compare these 2 fantastic versions of the same song.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQWJog7eYqY
Old Feb 24th 2010, 11:37 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Off to QSAC tonight. Sadly worked out thats it been a long time since I last saw them play Donnigton in 1984. We is all older now.

Don't even have an black t-shirts from various monster of rock (84-88) as the wife through them out during the 'you need to grow up and stop wearing black band t-shirts' phase.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.