Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Absolutely Furious!!

Absolutely Furious!!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Absolutely Furious!!

Originally Posted by toon williams
That did make me laugh......
My friend has got 3 great danes and she has to carry a tesco bag full sometimes as you can imagine they not small dogs!! Often stop to talk to her when I see her out walking and the first thing she always says is "Sorry about the smell!!" ha ha

Good on you for picking it up though!!!!

Sometimes don't you just wish for a bagsnatcher

Imagine the look on their face when they rifle through that bag
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

How cool was that - white dog s..t and if you didnt stand in that your feet got stuck in pitch on the pavement when it bubbled in the summer!

Remember it well
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:18 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

I know this is nothing to do with emigrating, but need to get it off my chest as I am soooooooo cross!!

This is now the FIFTH time that a dog owner has allowed their dog to "crap" outside my house, when I came home from the school run this morning there it was again........I have never seen anything like it!!

I am so annoyed that I wrote a note (not a polite one) which I was going to stick outside my house, but my husband said not to as it could make the situation much worse!!

So I rang the local council, (which is very unlike me, not normally one for doing things like that) I have spoken to the "Dog Warden" and they are coming to put signs up, we will see if that makes any difference!!??!?!

The whole reason we dont have a dog is that neither of us feel up to picking up after a dog, so why should I have to keep going outside and picking up after someone elses dog!! It makes me physically sick!!

I cant say what my husband will do to them if he finds out who it is, but it must be someone that lives on the estate as the road goes round in a big circle so wouldn't be a walk for someone not living here!!

Needing KARMA in a big way in order to calm down!!! Any other tips from anyone else out there??

Feeling so much better now, thank you for reading this is like cheap therapy writing on here!!
Why not put down some meat laced with something that will give the dog an acute case of diarrhea so that the dog never actually gets the chance to leave the house in the first place because it is busy sh*****g all over the offenders furniture and carpets?

Just a thought.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:18 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Angela Marie
How cool was that - white dog s..t and if you didnt stand in that your feet got stuck in pitch on the pavement when it bubbled in the summer!

Remember it well
I'm not sure white dog sh*t is that cool..? I am prepared to be corrected tho!

Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:19 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Why not put down some meat laced with something that will give the dog an acute case of diarrhea so that the dog never actually gets the chance to leave the house in the first place because it is busy sh*****g all over the offenders furniture and carpets?

Just a thought.
You are one sick puppy!!!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Sonic Bird - my sense of humour - played an evil trick with white dog shit - the mention of it brought back a smile to my face!!
Angela
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:28 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK

Just a thought.

Not sure this one is such a good idea, knowing my luck it would kick in mega quick and therefore runny s**t would be outside my house instead of solid s**t and that makes me feel sick just typing that!!!

Do however like the thought process!! Glad to see I not the only one with a HUGE revenge is sweet streak in them!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:32 pm
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

White dog shit isn't cool but you just don't see it no more ...

Have we changed the dietary habits of our canine friends ???

Now Spangles were cool and would be an absolute money spinner for someone if they re-appeared ...

Originally Posted by SonicBird
I'm not sure white dog sh*t is that cool..? I am prepared to be corrected tho!

Attached Thumbnails Absolutely Furious!!-spangles.jpg  
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

We had the same prob in our old house - a guy who lived about 8 doors down would walk his dog after dark every night and let the dog crap at the bottom of our drive. My husband asked him to pick up the mess but he never did. In the end my husband collected up a few days worth of dog crap and late one night went and dropped a big pile of it by the drivers door of his car.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hidden Paw - LOL
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:40 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry tad off topic, but has anyone in the uk been watching 'Life on Mars' about a bloke transported back to manchester 1973, anyhoo he fell on the pavement right next to a pile of white dog shit PMSL classic
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:41 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
We had the same prob in our old house - a guy who lived about 8 doors down would walk his dog after dark every night and let the dog crap at the bottom of our drive. My husband asked him to pick up the mess but he never did. In the end my husband collected up a few days worth of dog crap and late one night went and dropped a big pile of it by the drivers door of his car.

LOL! What happened after that then?
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:47 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
sorry tad off topic, but has anyone in the uk been watching 'Life on Mars' about a bloke transported back to manchester 1973, anyhoo he fell on the pavement right next to a pile of white dog shit PMSL classic

Ha ha yes we saw that the other day!!

Great programme, husband sits glued to watching the old cars!!! Bless him old bloke needs to get out more!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Good thinking with the web cam I got one of those to, so will set that up for the morning I think!!

Well, I use crime catcher (www.crime-catcher.com) and it will start recording images when it detects movement - I think you can download a 30-day evaluation copy which should be plenty long enough to catch the culprit!!
Old Jan 25th 2006, 2:07 pm
karma? You make your own!

adriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant futureadriang has a brilliant future

So I rang the local council, (which is very unlike me, not normally one for doing things like that) I have spoken to the "Dog Warden" and they are coming to put signs up, we will see if that makes any difference!!??!?!
how does he know the dog can read?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.