Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

About to Pack to Leave

About to Pack to Leave

Old May 6th 2010, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

stuart.and.michelle will become famous soon enoughstuart.and.michelle will become famous soon enough
Default Re: About to Pack to Leave

Originally Posted by emelems
Pack everything.... glad I bought some PG Tips and some bisto (but then again I am a cup of tea girl, and I like proper bisto powder for a gravy as opposed to shite granules).

When you arrive, just buy a pay as you go phone. Using your UK one is expensive.

Good luck!!!

Em x
I called vodafone the other day and they have activated the passport facility on both mine and the OH's phones. They said it was 75p connection charge for call to the UK and then the minutes would come off of our inclusive minutes(we have around 750 between us). We thought this was pretty good. Without this they said it was 80p per minute!! What they didn't say was what the deal was with local Australian calls. Any ideas?? (This is obviously just a short term fix until we get our own Oz mobiles)
Old May 6th 2010, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

mark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to beholdmark wool is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: About to Pack to Leave

Originally Posted by stuart.and.michelle
Getting excited now as the removal firm is coming in 9 days!!!

Looking for any ideas on things people have forgotten to pack and wish they'd taken or have taken and are so glad they have!!!!
Your house and Car!