Wikiposts

AAAAAh help!!!

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of
Default AAAAAh help!!!

We exchanged contracts on the house today and are completing on the 14th Sept...........Great, but now I can't get flights with Singapore from Sing to Melbourne!

If its not one thing its a godamn other!!!

There feel better now......BREATHE...........ahhhhh
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Iwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud ofIwannabethere has much to be proud of
Default Re: AAAAAh help!!!

Hi Kerry!

Can you not stop in Sing for a day or two on the way? Might make it easier! Or consider Malaysian via Kuala Lumpur. They were great with us.

Good luck!

Adi
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 11:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Iwannabethere
Hi Kerry!

Can you not stop in Sing for a day or two on the way? Might make it easier! Or consider Malaysian via Kuala Lumpur. They were great with us.

Good luck!

Adi
Thats what we are hoping to do. I've left it in the hands of Travelmood as the internet searching was driving me insane!!!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Looks like we are going via USA now as flights allowing extra luggage is limited. At the moment I am looking at stopping over in LA then flying onto sidney then Melbourne.
United airlines allow 46kg each.
Old Aug 24th 2007, 12:53 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Looks like we are going via USA now as flights allowing extra luggage is limited. At the moment I am looking at stopping over in LA then flying onto sidney then Melbourne.
United airlines allow 46kg each.
usually more expensive to fly via the states - but then if you are paying lots of excess baggage it may even out!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
usually more expensive to fly via the states - but then if you are paying lots of excess baggage it may even out!
We managed to find some flights for £575.00 to LA that is cheaper than singapore airlines. We've decided to make a holiday of it now and gonna stay in the states for 10 days and do disney etc. As we don't know when we'll be able to do another holiday again. So its all good now and I've totally calmed down now!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:44 am
Aussie-Curious

MarriedtoaBrit will become famous soon enough

We managed to find some flights for £575.00 to LA that is cheaper than singapore airlines. We've decided to make a holiday of it now and gonna stay in the states for 10 days and do disney etc. As we don't know when we'll be able to do another holiday again. So its all good now and I've totally calmed down now!
That's great! Let me know if you want any recommendations on things to do while in LA. I've lived here for 7 years now...don't know all the ins & outs but certainly know where to get a good meal and a good pint!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MarriedtoaBrit
That's great! Let me know if you want any recommendations on things to do while in LA. I've lived here for 7 years now...don't know all the ins & outs but certainly know where to get a good meal and a good pint!
Thanks for that I might just take you up on that!

I am waiting for the travel agent to get back to me with the details of dates times etc.

I did visit LA many moons ago when I was young free and single. The highlight being getting a ride in an LAPD car, (no we weren't arrested!) We asked directions to a cinema and they gave us a lift! Was very daunting I think we were all around 23 years old.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 5:10 am
Aussie-Curious

MarriedtoaBrit will become famous soon enough

Thanks for that I might just take you up on that!

I am waiting for the travel agent to get back to me with the details of dates times etc.

I did visit LA many moons ago when I was young free and single. The highlight being getting a ride in an LAPD car, (no we weren't arrested!) We asked directions to a cinema and they gave us a lift! Was very daunting I think we were all around 23 years old.
LOL...I've never had such pleasant interations with LA's finest. In fact I haven't had any at all since I've been here, touch wood! Glad to hear they were so hospitable during your visit. And thanks for the virtual karma!