:(

Old May 16th 2008, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default :(

tell me it gets easier than this please.

Just took my little madam and her things to my dads and got her settled as best I could, we decided to take her there to live for a little while as we don't know what will happen when we get over to Oz, we have holiday accomodation booked for 3 weeks in the hopes we can sort a rental out by then that will be happy for us to have a pets.

I'm not sad for my cat as she loves my dad, I miss her already though and it's only been 3 hours

Little one misses her too.

This is the beginning I think....
Old May 16th 2008, 4:33 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: :(

Originally Posted by JenJen
tell me it gets easier than this please.

Just took my little madam and her things to my dads and got her settled as best I could, we decided to take her there to live for a little while as we don't know what will happen when we get over to Oz, we have holiday accomodation booked for 3 weeks in the hopes we can sort a rental out by then that will be happy for us to have a pets.

I'm not sad for my cat as she loves my dad, I miss her already though and it's only been 3 hours

Little one misses her too.

This is the beginning I think....
Bloody hell! I thought you were talking about one of your kids then.
Old May 16th 2008, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky

Oh I so needed that................. thank you, my ribs hurt
Old May 16th 2008, 4:51 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I so needed that................. thank you, my ribs hurt
Always happy to make someone laugh
Old May 16th 2008, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

me too!
Old May 16th 2008, 5:29 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Me three!!!!
Beth x x
Old May 16th 2008, 5:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Me three!!!!
Beth x x
sorry

i'm still laughing.

Oh if only lol
Old May 16th 2008, 5:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

winedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to beholdwinedonju is a splendid one to behold

sorry

i'm still laughing.

Oh if only lol
so am I now, but it freaked me out to start with
Old May 16th 2008, 6:05 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Me three!!!!
Beth x x
Me four
Old May 16th 2008, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Kapri
Me four
hello you, long time no see......hows you?
Old May 16th 2008, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by winedonju
so am I now, but it freaked me out to start with
LMAO I could only see it when read it back, doh thats what you get when you edit it eh.

Mind you there are times where i'd quite like to drop the kids off and go, yesterday was one of those days lol...
So cardboard box or house kids are coming with us, you'll all be pleased to know (apart from those that are in Sydney or at some point Melbourne)

Old May 16th 2008, 6:21 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kapri
Me four
me five

Know how you feel though - we've dropped our much loved cat off last week at my nieces. She already has two cats which are the same breed as ours so we are taking comfort in that. Keep smiling, it will all be worth it
Old May 16th 2008, 6:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ittakesages
me five

Know how you feel though - we've dropped our much loved cat off last week at my nieces. She already has two cats which are the same breed as ours so we are taking comfort in that. Keep smiling, it will all be worth it
Missy will be coming out when we're settled, poor little girl has been crying for me apparently.......

oh dear best not go there, shall we go back to leaving my children in the UK and emigrating to Oz without them ?
Old May 16th 2008, 9:29 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol me six , great minds think alike eh
Old May 16th 2008, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

boredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really niceboredbrit is just really nice

Originally Posted by Racht70
Lol me six , great minds think alike eh
SEVEN

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.