Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

9Things I Hate About Everyone

9Things I Hate About Everyone

Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:56 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9Things I Hate About Everyone

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Not on my commute this morning, I would have happily gunned the Family Porky Pajero down if had got me off that forecourt quicker.

The fact I'd accidently put some inferior live versions onto a CD compilation I'd made on Sunday didn't help ...

It's 21st Century angst don't you know, if you can't get worked-up about the everyday then you'd find yourself worrying about things that are REALLY scary, like the fact that when you die it really might be, like, over ... nothingness ... void ... nada.

Oh come now, at least you have the cricket ball to take it out on.

What the world needs now, is love, sweet love.....

I just couldn't be bothered to think about what I dislike intensely and then type it out and post it on a forum. What's that all about?
Old Feb 26th 2007, 3:27 am
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Ahhhh, sorry about that. I do it all the time. I am either with my children in which case I need to embarrass them or I am on my own and oblivious to anyone and in a world of my own. Feel free to tap me on the shoulder and tell me to stop

People who sing in supermarkets must me in a world of their own because obviously they don't care they are annoying the hell out of everyone around them. They sound like the top 10 rejects from the worst auditions from Australian idol.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 4:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
People who sing in supermarkets must me in a world of their own because obviously they don't care they are annoying the hell out of everyone around them. They sound like the top 10 rejects from the worst auditions from Australian idol.
Oh I don't think I'm that good Have you not heard of care in the community?
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:34 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Oh I don't think I'm that good Have you not heard of care in the community?
I hate people who type "alot" instead of the grammatically correct "a lot". Two separate words. I got marks taken away on my grade 9 final English exam for this faux pas. Won't ever do it again.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond reputejond has a reputation beyond repute

When you a putting golf clubs/fishing gear in the back of the car, people who ask you "are you going golf/fishing" no I am taking them out for a drive because they are lonely being stuck in the garage all day.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:40 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I hate people who type "alot" instead of the grammatically correct "a lot". Two separate words. I got marks taken away on my grade 9 final English exam for this faux pas. Won't ever do it again.
I hate that too. I hate 'alright' too. It never used to be one word. It's two... 'All right'....

Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:41 am
Account Closed

...People who say 'How are you doing?'

It's 'what are you doing?' and 'How are you?'.

Oh the pedant in me... I can't... hold... it....down...an...y. ...more.......
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:13 am
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
one wanker once stood right next to and kept singing right in my face, l wanted to beat the crap out of him.
Was it the old tune

"Can I help you sir" hate it when they sing that song

or was it "Allo Allo who let you out sunshine"?
Old Feb 26th 2007, 7:42 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by iPom
I hate that too. I hate 'alright' too. It never used to be one word. It's two... 'All right'....

Ooh I never thought I'd see another person who understands this
Old Feb 26th 2007, 8:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sally
Ooh I never thought I'd see another person who understands this
Ah, the crosses we bear, Sally.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 9:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jond
When you a putting golf clubs/fishing gear in the back of the car, people who ask you "are you going golf/fishing" no I am taking them out for a drive because they are lonely being stuck in the garage all day.
I hate people who put golf clubs anywhere - especially in London.
"are you a wanker?" I'd ask.

Have to admit I could play here in my village - we have 2 courses(!) but never in London.