Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

9Things I Hate About Everyone

9Things I Hate About Everyone

Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:42 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 9Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
Old Feb 25th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9Things I Hate About Everyone

Originally Posted by Suni&Jay
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2 People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!

5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:22 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

l don't know if its just me, but l really hate people who start singing to themselves in supermarkets. l hate it when l'm shopping and some wanker walks past you singing along to some pop song coming from the supermarket radio, its sheer torture listening to their dreadful voices, one wanker once stood right next to and kept singing right in my face, l wanted to beat the crap out of him. What drugs are these people on. It happens all the time in supermarkets in OZ, l don't know about the UK.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

They might have just missed it themselves.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:40 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

10. People that cut and paste Googled pages as a substitute for any kind of original thought or wit.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:44 am
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
10. People that cut and paste Googled pages as a substitute for any kind of original thought or wit.
They all seem to be liberally peppered with "lame" Americanisms.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:52 am
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you didn't find it funny, but I'm sure others have/will.
And I didn't get it from Google!

Suni
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:52 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sally
They all seem to be liberally peppered with "lame" Americanisms.
At least the dollar sign doesn't have to be edited, saves a bit of time I'm sure.

Anyway, back on the all important topic ...

I hate people that park right next to the entrance of the petrol station shop causing a safety hazard and obstructing the buggers actually buying the petrol.

There is usually perfectly good parking for people who do not want to buy petrol and are only stopping to grab some overpriced junk food for their bloated overindulged offspring to guzzle in their ridiculous 4x4.

Yes, my commute today was a bugger, thanks for asking
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:54 am
Account Closed

Sorry you didn't find it funny, but I'm sure others have/will.
And I didn't get it from Google!

Suni
Aye, I'm sure they did ... Norbit was top of the movie charts in the US, I've stopped trying to apply reason to life.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Aye, I'm sure they did ... Norbit was top of the movie charts in the US, I've stopped trying to apply reason to life.
I hate a certain person who shall remain nameless (matt) who moves to australia, and literally disappears from the forum. We miss him and all the good times we all had in the pub......one good man this matt!

Miss you matt!
Old Feb 26th 2007, 12:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by willmore
I hate a certain person who shall remain nameless (matt) who moves to australia, and literally disappears from the forum. We miss him and all the good times we all had in the pub......one good man this matt!

Miss you matt!
OK, this is getting scary, can I go back to alienating people please?
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:21 am
Banned

MD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud ofMD09 has much to be proud of

I don't get it.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:27 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

There's alot of 'hate' going on here. Personally I think hate is a strong word to use for such ridiculous things.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
There's alot of 'hate' going on here. Personally I think hate is a strong word to use for such ridiculous things.
Not on my commute this morning, I would have happily gunned the Family Porky Pajero down if had got me off that forecourt quicker.

The fact I'd accidently put some inferior live versions onto a CD compilation I'd made on Sunday didn't help ...

It's 21st Century angst don't you know, if you can't get worked-up about the everyday then you'd find yourself worrying about things that are REALLY scary, like the fact that when you die it really might be, like, over ... nothingness ... void ... nada.
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
l don't know if its just me, but l really hate people who start singing to themselves in supermarkets. l hate it when l'm shopping and some wanker walks past you singing along to some pop song coming from the supermarket radio, its sheer torture listening to their dreadful voices, one wanker once stood right next to and kept singing right in my face, l wanted to beat the crap out of him. What drugs are these people on. It happens all the time in supermarkets in OZ, l don't know about the UK.
Ahhhh, sorry about that. I do it all the time. I am either with my children in which case I need to embarrass them or I am on my own and oblivious to anyone and in a world of my own. Feel free to tap me on the shoulder and tell me to stop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.