Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

'80's party inspiration...

'80's party inspiration...

Old Nov 11th 2007, 5:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: '80's party inspiration...

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
guess what i saw a girl wearing on the tram a couple of days ago. only a young girl with all her mates.

LEGWARMERS!!! they are back!http://bestsmileys.com/puking/1.gif
My daughter wore sparkly legwarmers last summer to watch the Madonna concert with leggings, short ra-ra skirt (remember those) lace fingerless gloves and hundreds of silver bracelets and tied loads of pieces of lacy ribbon in her wildy backcombed hair Made me laugh 'cos it was like looking at me 20+ years ago
She bought all the bits in Tammy Girl

Lau x
Old Nov 13th 2007, 2:36 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Reedy
My daughter wore sparkly legwarmers last summer to watch the Madonna concert with leggings, short ra-ra skirt (remember those) lace fingerless gloves and hundreds of silver bracelets and tied loads of pieces of lacy ribbon in her wildy backcombed hair Made me laugh 'cos it was like looking at me 20+ years ago
She bought all the bits in Tammy Girl

Lau x
you should post a pic !!!
Old Nov 13th 2007, 3:35 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Paint a plastic bowl pink, stick a glace cherry on it and place it on the right side of your chest... you will look a right tit but then so did most of the 80s singers

alternatively, go and eat your hosts hamster and go as freddie star.