Wikiposts

8 More sleeps

Old May 22nd 2012, 9:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 8 More sleeps

Just 8 more sleeps til my world changes again....

The Grey Nomads will be arriving at Perth International as Permanant Residents....

I may have bitched about loosing the master suite and having to move into the kids end of the house.... But I LIKE it back here... ThOught our old room was quiet at night... Occasionally heard a car.... Very rarely.... In this one... NOTHING... No noise at all.... In fact I wake up thinking... What wasnt that noise???

I grew up with my Grandparents living on the same property... So I KNOW what some of the stressors of them being here wih us will be... But its just SO worth it to have them here where we can look after them..... When they need us...

In the mean time... Still looking for that winnibago for them to travel round australia in.... And wondering whether a boat wouldnt be a better option for them.... Will have to float that idea past them next thursday....
Old May 23rd 2012, 12:29 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 8 More sleeps

Originally Posted by eddie007
Just 8 more sleeps til my world changes again....

The Grey Nomads will be arriving at Perth International as Permanant Residents....

I may have bitched about loosing the master suite and having to move into the kids end of the house.... But I LIKE it back here... ThOught our old room was quiet at night... Occasionally heard a car.... Very rarely.... In this one... NOTHING... No noise at all.... In fact I wake up thinking... What wasnt that noise???

I grew up with my Grandparents living on the same property... So I KNOW what some of the stressors of them being here wih us will be... But its just SO worth it to have them here where we can look after them..... When they need us...

In the mean time... Still looking for that winnibago for them to travel round australia in.... And wondering whether a boat wouldnt be a better option for them.... Will have to float that idea past them next thursday....
I cant imagine how excited you are. Are you still going ahead with the extension?
Old May 23rd 2012, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
I cant imagine how excited you are. Are you still going ahead with the extension?
Exactly WHEN was the last time you came round mate? We finished that last year FFS... Or was the last time you were here the infamous projectile vomiting on your bedroom wall incident? I dont blame you for not remembering it if it was.... the clue is in the name.... VODKA and Orange mate...

We have moved into the extension.... They are getting our rooms at the front...
Old May 23rd 2012, 2:55 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly WHEN was the last time you came round mate? We finished that last year FFS... Or was the last time you were here the infamous projectile vomiting on your bedroom wall incident? I dont blame you for not remembering it if it was.... the clue is in the name.... VODKA and Orange mate...

We have moved into the extension.... They are getting our rooms at the front...
You hadn't moved when Mr Pp and I were last round, it had sort of come to a halt but I do remember you being covered in quilting fabric. And never mention the 'vodka incident' again
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Cheetah7
You hadn't moved when Mr Pp and I were last round, it had sort of come to a halt but I do remember you being covered in quilting fabric. And never mention the 'vodka incident' again
Consider my lips sealed..... Shall I mention you WATCHING when that bloody dog stole half a side of roast beef????? Or is that off limits too

7 now... Or it could be 8 again seeing as I didnt make it to sleep at all last night and am about to crash and burn.....
Old May 23rd 2012, 4:53 pm

Consider my lips sealed..... Shall I mention you WATCHING when that bloody dog stole half a side of roast beef????? Or is that off limits too

7 now... Or it could be 8 again seeing as I didnt make it to sleep at all last night and am about to crash and burn.....
Leccy made such good entertainment doing that and I marvelled at how such a substantial piece of beef slipped down her throat so easily.

Last edited by Cheetah7; May 23rd 2012 at 5:01 pm.