Wikiposts

6 weeks to go!

Old Apr 24th 2006, 9:21 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: 6 weeks to go!

Originally Posted by Stitch
Ehhhh hum de hum

Take that as a nooooooo! Daughter has just drawn on her wall with some nice crayon :scared: Guess who's painting tomorrow...

I have to suitcases opened and so far managed to pack a duvet cover and pillow case each for the kids.....

Cheers

Ginny

p.s. how's things with you and yours...

Ginny, that's not too bad, geeze my younger daughter has been soooooooooooo bad this weekend

I went to the GP last week, after years of denial, think am going to have to involve health care. We are lucky to have a good GP who gave us some great advice , especially about school, isn't it nice when they just talk to you like your half human
Old Apr 24th 2006, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Scotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond reputeScotschick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Hi Scotschick

Where are you going for your hols, Im hoping to get everything certified on Thursday if the last ref is in (booked day off work cus its my birthday). Think I will go mad if I dont get it sent off soon.

Let us know how you go on.

Joex
Hi Joe

Happy Birthday for Thursday. Yeah the whole process seems to eat away at your life at the moment. Hopefully the TRA will be the worst bit for collecting info - seems to be going on and on. Always seem to find something else to add or change.

We're off to Florida. Was hoping to get everything sent by Courier next Wednesday so I can totally relax and not think about all that damn paperwork!!!!

Hope you get everything sorted out on Thursday. Keep me posted.

Scotschick
Old Apr 29th 2006, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The A Team
I HAVE written a list today.........I still have about 50 things to do

I had quite a good day on Wednesday and got loads done, but haven't been able to get motivated since then

hurry up and get here, got the bbq ready and the sun on order

xx
Old Apr 29th 2006, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

kaka1964 is on a distinguished road

We're with Crown...Got quotes from Allied Pickfords as well but Uni is paying and they chose Crown..Good luck with getting organised!

Cheers

Ginny
Hiya Ginny..

Cant mind if I asked u at recent meet about prices for shipping.!!
Wot quotes were u given from Crown and AP? and for how much volume?

Gonna be bookin soon hopefully...

Karen
Old Apr 29th 2006, 11:05 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scotschick
Hi Joe

Happy Birthday for Thursday. Yeah the whole process seems to eat away at your life at the moment. Hopefully the TRA will be the worst bit for collecting info - seems to be going on and on. Always seem to find something else to add or change.

We're off to Florida. Was hoping to get everything sent by Courier next Wednesday so I can totally relax and not think about all that damn paperwork!!!!

Hope you get everything sorted out on Thursday. Keep me posted.

Scotschick

Hi
Thanks. Didnt manage to get sorted Thursday. We've got to change yet another reference. Just when you think you've cracked it the agent wants something else changing. Feel awful about keep getting back to people about the changes. I'd booked the solicitors for this Wednesday but going to have to change that now. Little mans got chicken pox now so he cant go to nursery, going to have to have few days off work.

Have a good time in Florida. Marks mums just bought a place out there and they flew out last Tuesday for 2 months. Its alright for some!!!

Joex
Old Apr 29th 2006, 11:17 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kaka1964
Hiya Ginny..

Cant mind if I asked u at recent meet about prices for shipping.!!
Wot quotes were u given from Crown and AP? and for how much volume?

Gonna be bookin soon hopefully...

Karen
Karen, we got quotes from Allied PAcific and Dorree Bonner so far and they have both quoted around the £3700 mark for sole use of a 20ft container from Falkirk to Melbourne or Adeldaide.

I suspect Ginny's feeling a bit delicate today

Gill
Old Apr 30th 2006, 12:14 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Stitch and A Team

Have you packed yet?? Can't be arsed to go through rest of the thread...sorry

Bet you are getting SOOOO excited now
Old Apr 30th 2006, 12:29 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Stitch and A Team

Have you packed yet?? Can't be arsed to go through rest of the thread...sorry

Bet you are getting SOOOO excited now

I haven't packed yet as we're not shipping our belongings until 12 June. I've had a major de-clutter though as we're only taking our newer stuff and done most of the things on my 'to do' list.

Yes I'm getting very excited!!!!
Old Apr 30th 2006, 12:45 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The A Team
I haven't packed yet as we're not shipping our belongings until 12 June. I've had a major de-clutter though as we're only taking our newer stuff and done most of the things on my 'to do' list.

Yes I'm getting very excited!!!!
Amazing the crap we all gather ......just make sure those skeletons are hidden.
Old Apr 30th 2006, 4:21 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

I'm feeling a bit fragile today!! It was our leaving party last night! :scared: Really need to get my arse into gear and get packed but can't seem to get further than the computer....

I'm going to do it one room at a time tomorrow as suggested earlier. That should give me exactly 1 day before the shippers come!!! :scared:

Never mind always did like a challenge!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 30th 2006, 4:22 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by herrchook
Karen, we got quotes from Allied PAcific and Dorree Bonner so far and they have both quoted around the £3700 mark for sole use of a 20ft container from Falkirk to Melbourne or Adeldaide.

I suspect Ginny's feeling a bit delicate today

Gill

Yep Gill you're right....slightly worse for having that last gin :scared: ...

Cheers and it was a great night...

Ginny
Old Apr 30th 2006, 8:20 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Yep Gill you're right....slightly worse for having that last gin :scared: ...

Cheers and it was a great night...

Ginny
I don't know what is it they put in those last gins, they always get me too
Old Apr 30th 2006, 8:21 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by herrchook
I don't know what is it they put in those last gins, they always get me too

They don't call it mothers ruin for nothing

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 30th 2006, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

good luck ginny,souds like your well on your way where are you heading,soz cant remember,hung over

tracey

They don't call it mothers ruin for nothing

Cheers

Ginny
Old Apr 30th 2006, 10:29 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jimtrish
hurry up and get here, got the bbq ready and the sun on order

xx

och di yi know, i think that's dead nice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.