The 5-2 Diet

Old Jun 6th 2013, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 5-2 Diet

I have also cut out carbs as a general rule (apart from beer & wine). No rice, bread, sugar etc... Just meat, seafood, veggies and salad mostly, good Omega 3 oils in avos, olives and salmon and such.

No more rumbling stomach or stinkies either.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:00 am

IvanM is an unknown quantity at this point

I cut out fruit and vegetables.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:35 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IvanM
I cut out fruit and vegetables.
Good man. Live long and prosper.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:48 am

Sounds terrible. Would rather die young and happy.
Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Good man. Live long and prosper.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 10:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Or... Live long and expire.
Old Jun 6th 2013, 11:59 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Live long drop dead for me, none of that gradual decline into dementia, countdown and incontinence.

Shame I'm only going to last until September but thems the breaks
Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by DeadVim
Live long drop dead for me, none of that gradual decline into dementia, countdown and incontinence.

Shame I'm only going to last until September but thems the breaks
What, not even Christmas?

Old Jun 6th 2013, 12:15 pm

Reminds me of a friend in the UK who always went on and on about how he was going to die in a blaze of glory..

Except his lifestyle indicated more that he was going to get sclerosis of the liver and quite possibly cancer from the massive amount of cigarettes he smoked... and wither slowly away.
But he was still convinced being unhealthy was going to make him die faster.
Younger, yes. Faster... nope.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 10:35 am

Heart attack sounds the best. I don't smoke and I don't drink to excess.
Reminds me of a friend in the UK who always went on and on about how he was going to die in a blaze of glory..

Except his lifestyle indicated more that he was going to get sclerosis of the liver and quite possibly cancer from the massive amount of cigarettes he smoked... and wither slowly away.
But he was still convinced being unhealthy was going to make him die faster.
Younger, yes. Faster... nope.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 10:44 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

What, not even Christmas?

Not the way my job is going
Old Jun 7th 2013, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Heart attack sounds the best. I don't smoke and I don't drink to excess.
You don't always die of a heart attack -they can just leave you increasingly in pain and disabled. My dad had 2 bypasses and 3 heart attacks, and eventually though he needed a 3rd bypass the heart was too scarred and he had another 15 years of being unable to do much physically until he died of cancer- induced dementia.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 11:53 am

Or you can wait for dementia. May be a freak sex accident causing the heart attack. Preferably skiing at the same time.
Originally Posted by carolinephillips
You don't always die of a heart attack -they can just leave you increasingly in pain and disabled. My dad had 2 bypasses and 3 heart attacks, and eventually though he needed a 3rd bypass the heart was too scarred and he had another 15 years of being unable to do much physically until he died of cancer- induced dementia.
Old Jun 7th 2013, 9:47 pm
Mostly Harmless

We're all going to die of something.

Hey, enjoy your Saturday people

I'm off to snort coke off the back of a stripper.

I may clean the gutters too.

It's a high risk day.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 12:07 am

Simultaneously ?
Originally Posted by DeadVim
We're all going to die of something.

Hey, enjoy your Saturday people

I'm off to snort coke off the back of a stripper.

I may clean the gutters too.

It's a high risk day.
Old Jun 8th 2013, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Simultaneously ?
Unlikely.