Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

40 things you'd like to say!

Wikiposts

40 things you'd like to say!

Old Feb 21st 2006, 10:33 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default 40 things you'd like to say!

40 things you'd love to say out loud at work
>>>1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
>>>2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to
>>>pronounce.
>>>3. How about never? Is never good for you?
>>>4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
>>>public.
>>>5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it
my
>>>way.
>>>6. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
>>>7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
>>>8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
>>>9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're
>>>saying.
>>>10. Ahhhh. I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
>>>11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
>>>12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
>>>13. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.
>>>14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over you mouth.
>>>15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about
you.
>>>16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique
point of
>>>view.
>>>17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an
artist.
>>>18. Any connections between your reality and mine is purely
coincidental.
>>>19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks?!
>>>20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
>>>21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
>>>22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
ceremonial.
>>>23. And your cry-baby whiny-assed opinion would be?
>>>24. Do I look like a f..k.ng people person to you?
>>>25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
>>>26. I started out with nothing & I still have most of it left.
>>>27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
>>>28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
>>>29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
>>>30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
>>>31. Oh I get it, like humour, but different.
>>>32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
>>>33. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
>>>34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
>>>35. Nice perfume. Must you really marinate in it?
>>>36. Chaos, panic, and disorder. my work here is finally done.
>>>37. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
>>>38. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.
>>>39. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
>>>40. Wait a minute --- I'm trying to imagine you with a personality
Old Feb 21st 2006, 5:36 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 40 things you'd like to say!

Some guddens there Meelie....problem is, how can I remember them to say to some of the tossers at work ???
Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:38 pm
Life's a gamble

Suni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond reputeSuni&Jay has a reputation beyond repute

Pmsl :d
Old Feb 21st 2006, 8:56 pm
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Some guddens there Meelie....problem is, how can I remember them to say to some of the tossers at work ???
just tell them that they are a bunch of tossers and leave it at that.

Old Feb 22nd 2006, 12:56 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Very funny.....made me chuckle!!!

D D
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 1:10 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meelie
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
I want to know what's so hard about saying that?
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:12 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
I want to know what's so hard about saying that?
Well I know I don't take no shit, but I don't say those words exactly.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:49 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Oh meelie to say nos 40 to just about every surgeon i work with would be like a dream come true, trouble is think i'd only last to the end of the sentence in the dept, never mind, i'll do it when i win the lottery , and a few of the others for good measure
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Oh meelie to say nos 40 to just about every surgeon i work with would be like a dream come true, trouble is think i'd only last to the end of the sentence in the dept, never mind, i'll do it when i win the lottery , and a few of the others for good measure

Is it your turn to win the lottery this week, I thought it was mine
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:54 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

No its definately mine, i would also love to win it to start a thread saying 'I have 10 million pounds will the be enough for Austalia'
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

No its definately mine, i would also love to win it to start a thread saying 'I have 10 million pounds will the be enough for Austalia'

You'd get some smartass telling you that you can only get a few lettuce for that and that you're better staying in the UK as it's a whole lot cheaper here
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:57 am

Originally Posted by WendyC
You'd get some smartass telling you that you can only get a few lettuce for that and that you're better staying in the UK as it's a whole lot cheaper here

Or there would be some smart arse posting, we have 15 million and 5 million from our house sale and we're hoping this will be enough, what do you work at
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 8:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Or there would be some smart arse posting, we have 15 million and 5 million from our house sale and we're hoping this will be enough, what do you work at

Probably.
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:09 am
Nicest member ( I think)

Tell me about it! The consultants here need personality transplants! Don't think you can get those unfortunately. They are the same as the consultants in the UK, they suffer the God complex, they know all and we are the handmaidens, yeah right, got a wake up call when I came along!
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by meelie
Tell me about it! The consultants here need personality transplants! Don't think you can get those unfortunately. They are the same as the consultants in the UK, they suffer the God complex, they know all and we are the handmaidens, yeah right, got a wake up call when I came along!

I got caught today making a wanking sign at my head for 'dick head' today, but he discreetly ignored it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.