Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

34 days and counting!!!

34 days and counting!!!

Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:39 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 34 days and counting!!!

Originally Posted by joanneS
We fly out New Years Eve from Heathrow!!!!

wee fly out new years day..

i dont know if i have mentioned it before..
Old Dec 5th 2006, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lollyno1
Hi

must be 30 days till i leave then as i fly new years eve from heathrow.

Didnt realise it was that close, better start to get things sorted.

have a nice flight

Hi lollyno1 - we are flying from heathrow on n.y. eve - 10 pm with quantas - r u on the same flight???????
angela
Old Dec 5th 2006, 8:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

Seems there's a couple of us off on the same day
Old Dec 5th 2006, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

what airline are you flying with and what time...Im with singapore airlines on the 18.15...well think im on that flight...
Old Dec 5th 2006, 8:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Fabulous....wondered why you had'nt been on BE for a while........very busy no doubt!!!!!!
We are heading to Tallebudgera Valley to start with, staying with relatives, so not that far from you...........
Have you managed to sort work/schools etc or are you just going to wait and see?
You must be really buzzing at the moment with a real mixed bg of emotions eh???!!!!!
C x
No Schools/work arranged, waiting until we get there. Living at my dad's at the moment so can't wait to have some space. I thought i would be getting scared and nervous by now but after a year of planning i am so excited and ready for OZ.

Stacey xx
Old Dec 5th 2006, 8:36 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
No Schools/work arranged, waiting until we get there. Living at my dad's at the moment so can't wait to have some space. I thought i would be getting scared and nervous by now but after a year of planning i am so excited and ready for OZ.

Stacey xx
Oooohhhhh Im so excited too as I got my visa today!!!!!!!! Hope the move goes really well, make sure you stay in touch and maybe we could meet up down under??? How old are your kids??? C x
Old Dec 5th 2006, 9:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Well 34 days and were off. Flights booked for the 4th Jan from Manchester with Singapore airlines. Flying to Brisbane heading to the Gold Coast. So excited!!! Anyone else leaving straight after christmas?
OOHHHH!!!!! how exciting best of luck to you
Old Dec 6th 2006, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiels
Oooohhhhh Im so excited too as I got my visa today!!!!!!!! Hope the move goes really well, make sure you stay in touch and maybe we could meet up down under??? How old are your kids??? C x
CONGRATULATIONS on you VISA!!!! When will you be setting off. Defiantly keep in touch, i have 3 children aged 9,7 and 1. What about yourself?

Stacey xx (29days or 4 weeks tomorrow not sure what sounds better )
Old Dec 6th 2006, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Eek, we go on Saturday. THIS Saturday. Currently staying at mother-in-laws in Essex, and am having to fight for PC time. Aaaarghhh!! Got two suitcases here, two at my mates and a carful of junk!! This ahs been a very liquid two weeks. Off down the pub to watch the footie tonite & the wife's brother coming round to take us out for a drink tomorrow! The wife's sister wants to go clubbing on Friday but have put my foot down and said no. The last thing you want is to get lashed the night before you fly. Gotta be switched on on Saturday. Gotta get back west and pick up suitcases, get to the airport, say goodbye to the dozen plus rellies who have insisted on seeing us off and then there's the small matter of a 23 hour flight

No alcohol for me on Friday.

Andy
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:30 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS on you VISA!!!! When will you be setting off. Defiantly keep in touch, i have 3 children aged 9,7 and 1. What about yourself?

Stacey xx (29days or 4 weeks tomorrow not sure what sounds better )
We have two kids....a delightful 13 year old teenager lad and a 10 year old girl. We are hoping to be in Aus around May 07!!!!! OMG Im scared now never mind how im going to feel when ive only got 29 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep in touch................. C x
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=andicee]

We are in the same boat - dont you think once its sank in and you just have your suite cases its a very exhilerating feeling.

Getting a bit fed up of everyone saying to me at work "are you mad"
LOL

Angela
Old Dec 6th 2006, 3:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Well 34 days and were off. Flights booked for the 4th Jan from Manchester with Singapore airlines. Flying to Brisbane heading to the Gold Coast. So excited!!! Anyone else leaving straight after christmas?
All the best on your flights and new life in Oz!!

We were hoping to have flights booked for before xmas but having problems with completion date on the house so looks like it will be Jan, I'll be ecstatic once they're finally booked!!

See you on the other side!
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

I'm leaving just before xmas 23rd December and I'm knackered!! lol

Very excited too though..

I'm sure i'll sleep on the way... !
Old Dec 6th 2006, 4:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Angela Marie]
Originally Posted by andicee

Getting a bit fed up of everyone saying to me at work "are you mad"
LOL

Angela
Or "ooh your soo brave...""" What??
Old Dec 6th 2006, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Mochinbach][QUOTE=Angela Marie]

Oh yep thats the other one LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.