Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:42 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
Dont leave on me own with the lost , its not fair , it never rains on me Pal

Not going yet, hes gotta get his makeup on yet!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:43 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by whisky
Hello Pollyana

Too true.
This place has cost me a lot and not just in a monetory way.
The horse is fine and he is settled well in the UK. Infact, I think he loves it from what my daughter tells me.
I have just bought myself a beautiful mobile home over there and that is going to be delivered to my daughters farm.
I am looking to moving back towards the end of the year.
The sale of the restaurant goes through late October.
I know I owe you a reply, I just don't seem to have much time lately.

Whisky
Good luck with the move , not easy to move back but its not easy to stay either if your hearts elsewhere
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:51 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Right im off now darling, you have fun at your swingers weekend in Rotterdam and come back all nice and refreshed!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:53 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Not going yet, hes gotta get his makeup on yet!

The new Mrs PB is picking me up at 1pm . off to Brum Airport .
Don't think I need to look in again , this site is good for those who wish to ask info on OZ , no probs with that.
Have no time for the dreaming crew and the immo's who feel the need to justify their leaving by referring to the gutter press , god bless them
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:56 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

The new Mrs PB is picking me up at 1pm . off to Brum Airport .
Don't think I need to look in again , this site is good for those who wish to ask info on OZ , no probs with that.
Have no time for the dreaming crew and the immo's who feel the need to justify their leaving by referring to the gutter press , god bless them
oh how I miss my tabloids
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:02 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Right im off now darling, you have fun at your swingers weekend in Rotterdam and come back all nice and refreshed!

Singing , in the rain , not swinging
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:04 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

immo's who feel the need to justify their leaving by referring to the gutter press , god bless them
Pot. Kettle. Seem to recall many posts from you spamming random bollocks culled from a 15 second stab on Google - my personal favourite, of course, being that in-depth economic analysis from the Minister for Sports. Anyway - congratulations on the thread, I think it probably achieved what you were aiming for - the kind of moronic name-calling and vacuous arguments (on your part, of course) that rarely got any more sophisticated than 'liar liar pants on fire'.

Missing you already.

And if there has to be a next time, make it five years.

Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:09 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Hutch
Pot. Kettle. Seem to recall many posts from you spamming random bollocks culled from a 15 second stab on Google - my personal favourite, of course, being that in-depth economic analysis from the Minister for Sports. Anyway - congratulations on the thread, I think it probably achieved what you were aiming for - the kind of moronic name-calling and vacuous arguments (on your part, of course) that rarely got any more sophisticated than 'liar liar pants on fire'.

Missing you already.

And if there has to be a next time, make it five years.

As a nerd I thought irony would appeal , as you seem to be full of meanless Shite , any polie is a step up from a failed hack .
Were you bullied at school , hide in NSW its full of losers like you

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 25th 2006 at 10:12 am.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:16 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

This may interest a digger , more bad news on Brit industry.

The company had recently taken a decision to design and manufacture its own specific diesel engines to power their construction projects, and after having a look at the latest piece of news, it is evident they have done that exceptionally well!

JCB is one of the leading manufacturing and construction equipment making organization of the world. With a history of providing quality innovative products the company has added another feather to its cap.

A car built by JCB has broken the diesel engine land speed record after reaching 328.767mph (529km/h). A JCB Dieselmax spokesman said the vehicle attained the average speed during two runs in Utah, USA. The team behind the 23ft-long (7m) racer has spent a week testing the Dieselmax in Utah. Andy Green was the man at the wheels of the machine. The record will likely become official when a FIA board meets next month. The vehicle was first built three months ago. It was completely rebuilt three days ago following testing at Speed Week, when the vehicle reached an average speed of 308 mph Thursday. That run was not observed by FIA.

Green drove a vehicle powered by two large diesel engines that have a combined total of 1,500 horsepower. Each is a 4-cylinder, 4.4-liter engine used commercially as a backhoe loader. The engines are twice as powerful as ones found in a Formula One race car, but use only half the fuel

Sir Anthony Bamford, chairman of JCB, said: "This is a marvelous achievement for JCB, and a wonderful tribute to British engineering."
NX supported the creation of the initial concept designs for JCB's first engine, the JCB444 and enabled the development team to take their early ideas through the rigorous virtual and physical testing process to produce the finished complex 3D model. Data from the NX solid model was used in the manufacture of final components and contributed to a successful first launch.
So pb when are the Germans buying it ................. mm
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:17 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

As a nerd I thought irony would appeal , as you seem to be full of meanless Shite , any polie is a step up from a failed hack .
Were you bullied at school , hide in NSW its full of losers like you
Oh. Like that is it? Well allow me to retort by saying that you smell of wee-wee and poo-poo.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:19 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mr mover
So pb when are the Germans buying it ................. mm
Who knows , we invent they buy, when will Wembley be finished more to the point
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:21 am
Banned

Oh. Like that is it? Well allow me to retort by saying that you smell of wee-wee and poo-poo.
Good input , see you can do it if you try , better than the crap you posted before , shame you had to run off to OZ , then again must failed prats do
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:26 am
Australia's Doorman

Good input , see you can do it if you try , better than the crap you posted before , shame you had to run off to OZ , then again must failed prats do
You sound all hurt, poor love. Glad you liked the come-back, it's pretty tough sinking to your level, but since it's all you seem to understand, I suppose we have to make allowances.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:31 am
Banned

You sound all hurt, poor love. Glad you liked the come-back, it's pretty tough sinking to your level, but since it's all you seem to understand, I suppose we have to make allowances.
Ok I understand that you could not hack it in the UK and great you have found your level in OZ , second rate country that hardly attracts the worlds best.
I love the press , no matter how good people feel the press can rubbish everything , who cares what they print , no news is good news , hacks are 10 a penny
Old Aug 25th 2006, 10:39 am
Australia's Doorman

Ok I understand that you could not hack it in the UK and great you have found your level in OZ , second rate country that hardly attracts the worlds best.
I love the press , no matter how good people feel the press can rubbish everything , who cares what they print , no news is good news , hacks are 10 a penny
Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner, PB's made.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.