Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:28 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Oh BIG BOY you care, if you didnt then you wouldn't have spent the last 1035 posts trying to get the better of me and thinking that you have so that you can show off to your gimps and they can admire you! Yet again i have baited the hook for you BIG BOY! Yet again!
I know the NHS is flat out but I am sure than they could spare the time for a person of your nature .
Medication has to be the answer , if you already have some , double the dose
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:32 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
He has got the better of you by far....no contest really.

Now play nicely

Go away and fish for god sake! At least BIG BOY amuses me! You just bore me! And dont reply by saying that i bore you! i obviously dont!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:33 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
I know the NHS is flat out but I am sure than they could spare the time for a person of your nature .
Medication has to be the answer , if you already have some , double the dose

Ooh your getting close!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:36 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh your getting close!

Sit down , deep breaths and stuff some bloody tablets in your gob .
Repeat after me , I am not a prat , I really am a gardener and I my life will be empty without PB
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:40 am
Straw Man.

Sit down , deep breaths and stuff some bloody tablets in your gob .
Repeat after me , I am not a prat , I really am a gardener and I my life will empty without PB

Yeah it would my man in reality i just dont know how I'm gonna cope without you in my life when you go away! but i just know you will be back and my life will be complete! I'm not a gardener for Christ sake!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:48 am
Banned

Yeah it would my man in reality i just dont know how I'm gonna cope without you in my life when you go away! but i just know you will be back and my life will be complete! I'm not a gardener for Christ sake!
Lets give it another go , try I am not a gardener , I am a prat , washed down with a double dose
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:51 am
Straw Man.

Lets give it another go , try I am not a gardener , I am a prat , washed down with a double dose

I am a gardener really, thought i would throw you that one as well! Stay off the personal insults numbnuts i have already warned you! Dont make me have to take you outside and spank you in front of everyone!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Isn't it odd Whisky, now we've been here and lived it for ourselves we can see exactly where PB was coming from years ago.
You've not gone back yet then? Hows the horsey?
Hello Pollyana

Too true.
This place has cost me a lot and not just in a monetory way.
The horse is fine and he is settled well in the UK. Infact, I think he loves it from what my daughter tells me.
I have just bought myself a beautiful mobile home over there and that is going to be delivered to my daughters farm.
I am looking to moving back towards the end of the year.
The sale of the restaurant goes through late October.
I know I owe you a reply, I just don't seem to have much time lately.

Whisky
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:57 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

And dont reply by saying that i bore you! i obviously dont!
Now don't go getting rattled again.

Actually you amuse me.

Fishing is my hobby and you take the bait so easily

Hope the fish in the river bite as well later
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:06 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Grayling
Now don't go getting rattled again.

Actually you amuse me.

Fishing is my hobby and you take the bait so easily

Hope the fish in the river bite as well later
Look this is gonna be the last time i lower myself to address you so make the most of it! who is taking the bait here stupid? i reply because I'm having fun, its an amusement, thats all, i respond because i want to, i have nothing against the pillock, its people like you who take the whole thing too bloody seriously, its just a bit of harmless fun for me! i think there are some bloody amazing people on this forum, some have had a good life in Oz, some haven't but thats life! I'm not running to or from anything and I'm a strong enough person inside not to let someone else cloud my judgement, i dont need someone or somewhere else validate my life, i know who what and where i am! I'm having a laugh with someone i suspect is having a laugh with everyone else as well so do me a favour and go fishing!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:10 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having a laugh with someone i suspect is having a laugh with everyone else
So am I.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:22 am
Banned

I am a gardener really, thought i would throw you that one as well! Stay off the personal insults numbnuts i have already warned you! Dont make me have to take you outside and spank you in front of everyone!
Tip toe through the tulips , sounds like a song to me , or come fly with me ,come fly away .
Wonder if the suns shining in Amsterdam
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:35 am
Straw Man.

Tip toe through the tulips , sounds like a song to me , or come fly with me ,come fly away .
Wonder if the suns shining in Amsterdam

Are you just going to say random things now because not only is that gonna get boring but it could get a bit obscure as well! i may have to leave you old man, my OH wants to go to the isle of wight today so I'm off soon, if i dont get to hear from you have a nice time in Rotterdam and take a rain coat!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:35 am
Banned

Look this is gonna be the last time i lower myself to address you so make the most of it! who is taking the bait here stupid? i reply because I'm having fun, its an amusement, thats all, i respond because i want to, i have nothing against the pillock, its people like you who take the whole thing too bloody seriously, its just a bit of harmless fun for me! i think there are some bloody amazing people on this forum, some have had a good life in Oz, some haven't but thats life! I'm not running to or from anything and I'm a strong enough person inside not to let someone else cloud my judgement, i dont need someone or somewhere else validate my life, i know who what and where i am! I'm having a laugh with someone i suspect is having a laugh with everyone else as well so do me a favour and go fishing!

You protest too much
Old Aug 25th 2006, 9:38 am
Banned

Are you just going to say random things now because not only is that gonna get boring but it could get a bit obscure as well! i may have to leave you old man, my OH wants to go to the isle of wight today so I'm off soon, if i dont get to hear from you have a nice time in Rotterdam and take a rain coat!
Dont leave on me own with the lost , its not fair , it never rains on me Pal

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.