Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:10 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Nope but glad to know your still looking! Ive told you before that i dont care about what you do with your life so dont tell me, i dont care, it holds no importance! if you havent got the time then go BIG BOY!
Recount your replies , you seem to have the time
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
Big deal its took 50years to get from 50mil to 60mil , unlike the land of plenty trebled the population in the same time .
We may need more immos , nice story on 5 Alive about Indians returning back to India to live

Playing the race card wont work either. i keep giving you clues and your not getting them!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:12 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
You still teasing the gardener PB?
Hes got bugger all else to do , that spades gone rusty
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:13 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well...I'm going fishing later today....for real fish though
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:14 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well...I'm going fishing later today....for real fish though

Why dont you wait your turn gimp, BIG BOY leaves today so i will have time on my hands
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:15 am
Straw Man.

Already told you that isnt it!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:15 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Why dont you wait your turn gimp, BIG BOY leaves today so i will have time on my hands
Well you only joined the forum to argue with him.

I have bigger fish to fry.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:18 am
Straw Man.

Well you only joined the forum to argue with him.

I have bigger fish to fry.
Oh no LITTLE BOY i joined to gather info on moving out to Oz and i cant begin to tell you how helpful that has been. argue with BIG BOY is what i do for fun!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:19 am
Bitter and twisted

argue with BIG BOY is what i do for fun!
It's all you've done so far ....and not very well at that.

Have fun....the river awaits me
Straw Man.

Recount your replies , you seem to have the time

And yet again your not reading the posts! i said "if you dont have the time" the clue to who i was talking to lay in the word YOU
Banned

Playing the race card wont work either. i keep giving you clues and your not getting them!!!!

What race , I am sure that you have not got a race in you apart from a tainted Aussie one .
Why would you think I care , this is just amusement
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:20 am
Straw Man.

It's all you've done so far ....and not very well at that.

Have fun....the river awaits me

Bye bye! your oppinion has ment so much to me, not that it had bugger all to do with you LITTLE BOY
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:23 am
Banned

Bye bye! your oppinion has ment so much to me, not that it had bugger all to do with you LITTLE BOY
Bye , its been fun , hope your weeds grow tall
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:25 am
Straw Man.

What race , I am sure that you have not got a race in you apart from a tainted Aussie one .
Why would you think I care , this is just amusement

Oh BIG BOY you care, if you didnt then you wouldn't have spent the last 1035 posts trying to get the better of me and thinking that you have so that you can show off to your gimps and they can admire you! Yet again i have baited the hook for you BIG BOY! Yet again!
Old Aug 25th 2006, 8:27 am
Bitter and twisted

Oh BIG BOY you care, if you didnt then you wouldn't have spent the last 1035 posts trying to get the better of me!
He has got the better of you by far....no contest really.

Now play nicely

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.