Reload this Page >

3 Years on , back in UK

3 Years on , back in UK

Old Aug 6th 2006, 7:01 am
Account Closed

Deer Hunter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 Years on , back in UK

Originally Posted by rossifumi
When Gareth enters the room and the consultant asks...

“Gareth, quick test exercise, ultimate fantasy?”
“hmm?”
“We’re just doing the ultimate fantasy, we’re all doing it.”
“Two lesbians probably, sisters. I’m just watching.”
“oh, um, Tim? Do you have one?”
“I’d never thought I’d have to say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please?”

Sorry to repeat that from the other day.
The Extras has some priceless moments too. I think they're going to start showing it on ABC. (Kate Winslet teaching Maggie to talk dirty )
Old Aug 6th 2006, 7:03 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rossifumi
When Gareth enters the room and the consultant asks...

“Gareth, quick test exercise, ultimate fantasy?”
“hmm?”
“We’re just doing the ultimate fantasy, we’re all doing it.”
“Two lesbians probably, sisters. I’m just watching.”
“oh, um, Tim? Do you have one?”
“I’d never thought I’d have to say this, but can I hear more from Gareth please?”

Sorry to repeat that from the other day.
STOP IT

I'm peeing mesen here
Old Aug 6th 2006, 7:03 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
The Extras has some priceless moments too. I think they're going to start showing it on ABC. (Kate Winslet teaching Maggie to talk dirty )
I was saying to Ransi the other night that I haven't watched any of the episodes of that, look forward to it.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 7:45 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Right....for that....I hope it's triplets ...

.....three lots of shit patrol
Ha ha ha. Thats so NOT funny. It isn't I've had a scan and there was just one set of everything (TFFT!!!)

Possoms, thank you

Ozzie, I'm sure having someones knickers lobbed in your face is somewhat overrated
Old Aug 6th 2006, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by pommie bastard
Cutting , still Australia will except those with little education?
Here goes.

Oz excepts those with little education. U.k excepts all those with none.

Oz excepts all after you fill in odd form and a few quid. Dont need to fill in forms for u.k, and dont worry about the money u.k gives it for free.

Oz excepts u.k rejects. U.K excepts the worlds rejects.

Its the people that have failed in the u.k that go . No its the ones that the u.k has failed that are going.

W.C Fields said any club who would have me as a member is not one i wish to be a member of . Ok U.K one big membership free for all just sign X .

Tax Man U.K . You haven't noticed him every month, ok you can't be on that much then.

Flying a flag, well at least the OZ-is can .and eat hot cross buns.

Ok. got the one about family & friends thats why you are back ????????

Well nothings for ever you have proven that...........

As we appreciate your views on OZ that may be true to your experiences.
wake up to the ones in U.k too, :scared:
Good Luck.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 8:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paka
Here goes.

Oz excepts those with little education. U.k excepts all those with none.

Oz excepts all after you fill in odd form and a few quid. Dont need to fill in forms for u.k, and dont worry about the money u.k gives it for free.

Oz excepts u.k rejects. U.K excepts the worlds rejects.

Its the people that have failed in the u.k that go . No its the ones that the u.k has failed that are going.

W.C Fields said any club who would have me as a member is not one i wish to be a member of . Ok U.K one big membership free for all just sign X .

Tax Man U.K . You haven't noticed him every month, ok you can't be on that much then.

Flying a flag, well at least the OZ-is can .and eat hot cross buns.

Ok. got the one about family & friends thats why you are back ????????

Well nothings for ever you have proven that...........

As we appreciate your views on OZ that may be true to your experiences.
wake up to the ones in U.k too, :scared:
Good Luck.
Another Uk knocker, what a load of sh*t you type, be nice if you could type it in English next time.

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 6th 2006 at 8:35 am. Reason: language
Old Aug 6th 2006, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

bleugh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fraser
Another Uk knocker, what a load of sh*t you type, be nice if you could type it in English next time.

Oz,

Same shit, just a shinier bucket
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

paka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant futurepaka has a brilliant future

why was it in french sorry..........

If you love u.k why did you go , oh yes to build a house and get a job there. didnt you look in to it first.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:21 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

If you love u.k why did you go , oh yes to build a house and get a job there. didnt you look in to it first.
As has been said on here numerous times, no matter how many times you visit a country, living there is completely different. Research is useful, but can't tell you how YOU will feel.
Are you still in the UK?
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
As has been said on here numerous times, no matter how many times you visit a country, living there is completely different. Research is useful, but can't tell you how YOU will feel.
Are you still in the UK?
Yes i am still in u.k till house sells. I been to Oz done all thats needed, I have lived in south Africa , so i now the score. I also Know Oz will be wot i make it, and everybody has different experiences, and it may not be for good. But when it comes to the U.K I Can Talk Out Loud. I was Brought up to be proud of being British . My parents were proud of being British, But even they now say Its all gone. Yes you can earn good money in the U.K , but wot do you get with it. wot will all the next generation get. even tony Blair has sent his son to the u.s.a.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:42 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

So I can't like two countries

I like Australia and I like England, because I came here it doesn't mean I want to slag off or hear my homeland slagged off.

Of course I looked into it, who said I didn't like it.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:54 am
Forum Regular

So I can't like two countries

I like Australia and I like England, because I came here it doesn't mean I want to slag off or hear my homeland slagged off.

Of course I looked into it, who said I didn't like it.
You slagged me of first with quote English.
Fact is i dont even now if i will like Oz , till i have tried it for a few years.
But i do have the right to slag of U.K under my own experiences. As some express there opinion of Oz , I can express mine of UK. and when someone is saying things like, its only the British that can not make it in UK,that are going etc which by the way means you as well.I have the right to state my view.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 11:57 am

You slagged me of first with quote English.
Fact is i dont even now if i will like Oz , till i have tried it for a few years.
But i do have the right to slag of U.K under my own experiences. As some express there opinion of Oz , I can express mine of UK. and when someone is saying things like, its only the British that can not make it in UK,that are going etc which by the way means you as well.I have the right to state my view.
But Australia has all the same problems as Britain and if you're emigrating to get away from them you're going to the wrong place and you're going to be in for a nasty surprise.
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kimka
same goes for you sweetie you appear to have also only seen what you wanted to see

My My arent we precious!! Point out to me exactly where someone has slated him for not liking Australia as opposed to having a go at him for his tone, attitude or manner??

where did he actually say that?!!! Answer : nowhere
'Implication' is just as valid, and you cant tell me he has not implied it!!

Sure you are, but perhaps you should think about whether he is actually insulting you first, whether he is actually saying you're all ignorant or merely expressing his opinion, his experience
Nah, you know what!! It seems to me that you have just jumped onto this band wagon for no apparent reason but to wind people up yourself...

Am done!!
Old Aug 6th 2006, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

But Australia has all the same problems as Britain and if you're emigrating to get away from them you're going to the wrong place and you're going to be in for a nasty surprise.
Yes i am fully aware of this as my first post said , everything oz had wrong with it so did U.K But on a bigger scale.
The original post was slating the British as rejects etc, that made a decision to try something new.My reply just said nothing is any better in the u.k .as we let the worlds rejects in as well.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.