3 year Anniversary

Old Mar 6th 2010, 9:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3 year Anniversary

Yes folks, its now 3 years since I collapsed and died. After valiant attempts by all medical staff involved, I lived to tell the tale and 3 years down the line, I'm fit, healthy and a non-smoker. I have a beautiful wife, 3 beautiful kids and I live in a beautiful part of the world. Aint life grand.

Last edited by framac67; Mar 6th 2010 at 11:05 pm.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 9:50 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 year Anniversary

Originally Posted by framac67
Yes folks, its now 3 years since I collapsed and died. After valiant attempts by all medical staff involved, I lived to tell the tale and 3 years down the linne, I'm fit, healthy and a non-smoker. I have a beautiful wife, 3 beautiful kids and I live in a beautiful part of the world. Aint life grand.
Great result mate

....and I think you mean "nearly" died
Old Mar 6th 2010, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

framac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond reputeframac67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
Great result mate

....and I think you mean "nearly" died
Nope Watty. I meant died for 20 minutes which left irrepairable brain damage and I am now a certified lunatic. (Angie says nothings changed then)
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Melbourne, Australia & Maputo, Mozambique, working in Somalia
JR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes folks, its now 3 years since I collapsed and died. After valiant attempts by all medical staff involved, I lived to tell the tale and 3 years down the linne, I'm fit, healthy and a non-smoker. I have a beautiful wife, 3 beautiful kids and I live in a beautiful part of the world. Aint life grand.
and......looking back at it now.....your view on smoking? What advice will you give to your kids?
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JR230898
and......looking back at it now.....your view on smoking? What advice will you give to your kids?
Well it was mainly hereditary but the smoking only hurried it up. Anybody in their right mind knows it bad for you and I think its slowly getting through to the heads of govt to actually do something about it.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Melbourne, Australia & Maputo, Mozambique, working in Somalia
JR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of lightJR230898 is a glorious beacon of light

Well it was mainly hereditary but the smoking only hurried it up. Anybody in their right mind knows it bad for you and I think its slowly getting through to the heads of govt to actually do something about it.
Thanks for your words, they really count.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, good on ya buddy! You've been in the wars, came out the other side and now setting a great example to your kids by giving up smoking, well done!
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:42 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Well said and heres to many more years of health and happiness.

Paulinexx
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
Yeah, good on ya buddy! You've been in the wars, came out the other side and now setting a great example to your kids by giving up smoking, well done!
Jesus, where the hell did you spring from. Hows life mate. Good I hope.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

LoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of lightLoneRanger is a glorious beacon of light

Jesus, where the hell did you spring from. Hows life mate. Good I hope.
We are all okay and settled in well but I lost my Da in January after being diagnosed in September with terminal cancer and was back in Scotland in December to see him, came back to Brisbane for Xmas and then back in January for the funeral.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 10:56 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Life is good ey matey

How come they only certified you a loony after the heart attack?
Old Mar 6th 2010, 11:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Life is good ey matey

How come they only certified you a loony after the heart attack?
Joost a wee bit o officialdom tae keep the beauracrats happy. Always been nuts but a good nuts.
Old Mar 6th 2010, 11:05 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Joost a wee bit o officialdom tae keep the beauracrats happy. Always been nuts but a good nuts.
Nuthin wrong with being a bit loopy - life would be a very dull existence without screwballs to lighten up our days
Old Mar 6th 2010, 11:33 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Nope Watty. I meant died for 20 minutes which left irrepairable brain damage and I am now a certified lunatic. (Angie says nothings changed then)
You mean you weren't certified before all this

This is a great outcome mate. You're far too young and vibrant to have died, and your kids, Ange and friends would have missed your pish. The powers that be left you here to torment everyone for a long time to come, thankfully
Old Mar 6th 2010, 11:34 pm

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Nuthin wrong with being a bit loopy - life would be a very dull existence without screwballs to lighten up our days
Agreed mate. We're all the tapestry of life as they say

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.