Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

3 Hours to go.............!!!!!!

3 Hours to go.............!!!!!!

Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice
Default 3 Hours to go.............!!!!!!

..........till Liverpool v Arsenal!!! My nerves are gone! Suppose it gives me something else to be nervous about, instead of our leaving date next Monday! Got the wine chilled and just sent OH out for the nibbles
COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 Hours to go.............!!!!!!

There's a football match later then?

Enjoy!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 4:14 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute

I know flipping Chelsea are playing tonight coz i work around the corner from their ground and getting on the tube on match nights is a bloody nightmare *mumble, groan, whinge*

Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:41 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by scousercarol
..........till Liverpool v Arsenal!!! My nerves are gone! Suppose it gives me something else to be nervous about, instead of our leaving date next Monday! Got the wine chilled and just sent OH out for the nibbles
COME ON LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
Come on you RED's
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all

What a result, how good did they play. Looks like history will hopefully be repeating itself. fingers crossed
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

bigpaul has a spectacular aura aboutbigpaul has a spectacular aura aboutbigpaul has a spectacular aura about

But it was never a penalty...ever!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really niceDtox is just really nice

*Groan*... us v 'Pool in the semis again
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dtox
*Groan*... us v 'Pool in the semis again
"....Stevie Highway on the wing,
we had dreams and songs to sing,
of the glory,
on the fields of Anfield Road"

Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:16 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

LIVERPOOL

i'd like to see 'The Shankley Yrs' on April 24 08 but tbh don't think i will be able to understand jonathan watson
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

scousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nicescousercarol is just really nice

OMG!!!! How brilliant was that? What a game!! Loved it And it was a penalty, as was the one last week for Arsenal that wasn't given Oh well....you win some...you loose some! Bring on Chelsea
Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished watching it without knowing the score !An absolute classic in my opinion (Mind you that's coming from someone who knows toss all about footy as you can see by the flag)
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:15 am
Queensland Mag

Imreswastedlife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
(Mind you that's coming from someone who knows toss all about footy as you can see by the flag)
Here Here I was watching the soccer special on sky (and flicking over to the games when something happened)I thought Phil Thompson and Frank McClintock were going to come to blows Funny as .... Cheers Paul
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Imreswastedlife
Here Here I was watching the soccer special on sky (and flicking over to the games when something happened)I thought Phil Thompson and Frank McClintock were going to come to blows Funny as .... Cheers Paul
Hey buster ! any more of that and i'll not let you buy me a pint (or 2 ) when you get here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyftm View Post
(Mind you that's coming from someone who knows toss all about footy as you can see by the flag)

Last edited by bobbyftm; Apr 9th 2008 at 7:30 am.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:21 am
Queensland Mag

Imreswastedlife will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Hey buster ! any more of that and i'll not let you buy me a pint (or 2 ) when you get here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyftm View Post
That'll be the day,never known a makem turn down a free beer