Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2nd Indian found dead

2nd Indian found dead

Old Jan 28th 2010, 10:59 pm
ABCDiamond

Default Re: 2nd Indian found dead

Originally Posted by seang
well this paper has the headline today Aus couple held in the case of the murder in griffith of an indian
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Austra...e1-502546.aspx

That was 12 minutes ago. I was sure that channel 10 said 2 indians were arrested but that not mentioned in any of the indian papers reporting it?

edit yip news.com.au confirm this. http://www.news.com.au/national/marr...-1225824337745
So, just looked at those to articles now and we have:
Indian News Report:
Aus couple held in connection with Indian's murder
There has been a string of attacks on Indians that have strained relations between New Delhi and Canberra.
Australian News Report:
AN Indian couple have been charged with murdering a fellow national by allegedly slashing his throat and setting his body on fire.
I had an Indian telling me the other day that Australia's policy on charging education fees to foreigners on Temporary Visas is Racist !!
This whole "racist" thing seems to be getting well and truly out of hand with some people

Old Jan 28th 2010, 11:51 pm
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond

I had an Indian telling me the other day that Australia's policy on charging education fees to foreigners on Temporary Visas is Racist !!
This whole "racist" thing seems to be getting well and truly out of hand with some people
The fees are scandalous but not racist.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 12:48 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold

Indian News Report:
There has been a string of attacks on Indians that have strained relations between New Delhi and Canberra.
Australian News Report:
AN Indian couple have been charged with murdering a fellow national by allegedly slashing his throat and setting his body on fire.
Yes l am sick of this whole Inidan racist hystreria thing. indians come here with little money with the aim of getting permanent residency by enrolling in these dodgy vocational colleges, as they have little money they have to live in poor high crime suburbs and they work in dangerous jobs like late night taxi drivers and convienance strore attandants thats why they get attacked not becasue of they are Indians. Most of the attacks seem to happen late at night in bad suburbs, like the Inidan guy walking alone at night through a park and another sleeping at a bus stop.
If australia was a racist country like they say it wouldnt be letting in massive numbers of Inidan immigrants in the first place. the Inidan media is trying its best to make OZ appear to be a racist country, like when indians kill other Inidans in OZ they imply it was whites that did the murder not Inidans.

Last edited by mohogony; Jan 29th 2010 at 1:01 am.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:27 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: 2nd Indian found dead

A third person has been charged with murder over the death of an Indian man in southern New South Wales last month.

Ranjodh Singh's body was found on the side of the road in Willbriggie, near Griffith in late December. It was badly burnt.

Yesterday, a man and woman, were arrested at San Souci in Sydney's south and charged with murder.

Gurpreet Singh, 23, and his 20-year-old wife Harpreet Bhullar faced Sutherland Local Court separately today.

Gurpreet Singh seemed calm as he sat in the dock, but his wife was visibly upset. The couple did not apply for bail and will remain behind bars until their next court appearance next month.

Their lawyer requested a Punjabi interpreter.

The third person, a 25-year-old man, was arrested in Wagga Wagga this morning.

Will the Indian media start facing facts?
Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:03 am
Banned

Lord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond reputeLord_Farquar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
A third person has been charged with murder over the death of an Indian man in southern New South Wales last month.

Ranjodh Singh's body was found on the side of the road in Willbriggie, near Griffith in late December. It was badly burnt.

Yesterday, a man and woman, were arrested at San Souci in Sydney's south and charged with murder.

Gurpreet Singh, 23, and his 20-year-old wife Harpreet Bhullar faced Sutherland Local Court separately today.

Gurpreet Singh seemed calm as he sat in the dock, but his wife was visibly upset. The couple did not apply for bail and will remain behind bars until their next court appearance next month.

Their lawyer requested a Punjabi interpreter.

The third person, a 25-year-old man, was arrested in Wagga Wagga this morning.

Will the Indian media start facing facts?
Are they Australian or Indian born?
Old Jan 29th 2010, 6:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
I thought I had read somewhere that they were here on student visas, but I could be mistaken. I would assume though that need of a Punjabi translator would mean that they are not Austrlian born.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

UncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud ofUncleKev has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lord_Farquar
what difference would that make?
Old Jan 29th 2010, 7:30 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UncleKev
what difference would that make?
Well it would make some of the Indian reporting so far, even more ridiculous
Old Jan 29th 2010, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

I think there are a few people posting on these threads are very disappointed that the killers turned out to be Indian nationals.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

There has been a string of attacks on Indians that have strained relations between New Delhi and Canberra.[/INDENT]
AN Indian couple

Yeah, you can stop stirring the pot too...

Originally Posted by seang
That was 12 minutes ago. I was sure that channel 10 said 2 indians were arrested but that not mentioned in any of the indian papers reporting it?
[/url]
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/5507889.cms

If you want to find more newspapers in India reporting the arrest of two Indians in this connection then Google is your answer...

Last edited by IndieG; Jan 29th 2010 at 10:23 am.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 11:08 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by IndieG
Yeah, you can stop stirring the pot too...
Is it only the Indian media that is allowed to do that then ?

Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mohogony
Yes l am sick of this whole Inidan racist hystreria thing. indians come here with little money with the aim of getting permanent residency by enrolling in these dodgy vocational colleges, as they have little money they have to live in poor high crime suburbs and they work in dangerous jobs like late night taxi drivers and convienance strore attandants thats why they get attacked not becasue of they are Indians. Most of the attacks seem to happen late at night in bad suburbs, like the Inidan guy walking alone at night through a park and another sleeping at a bus stop.
If australia was a racist country like they say it wouldnt be letting in massive numbers of Inidan immigrants in the first place. the Inidan media is trying its best to make OZ appear to be a racist country, like when indians kill other Inidans in OZ they imply it was whites that did the murder not Inidans.

bucket load of sh** that I have been hearing for ages. Been following your posts since the very beginning and I must say you do not have anything constructive to say mate.

Whatever you said is very obvious, isnt it?? Nothing new. I feel you are only adding fuel to the fire.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Is it only the Indian media that is allowed to do that then ?

http://www.abcdiamond.com/australia/...kk-300x227.jpg
Ofcourse not. You are allowed to do that to and i can see some people do it very well. .
Old Jan 29th 2010, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse
I think there are a few people posting on these threads are very disappointed that the killers turned out to be Indian nationals.

So true. I also believe that most of the posters who are posting here are least bothered for those who are dead. They are rather busy identifying the nationality of the killers. Very very sad.
Old Jan 29th 2010, 8:03 pm
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronan_in_Oz
So true. I also believe that most of the posters who are posting here are least bothered for those who are dead. They are rather busy identifying the nationality of the killers. Very very sad.
Or some posters, like me, who don't give a shit about any of it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.