Paulry
3.77%
Sally Simpson
10.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

2010 Most missed/absent poster of the year

Old Dec 12th 2010, 6:34 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Most missed/absent poster of the year

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Now some might call me unobservant... but when did Sally leave.. and why !!
Sally posts on the Returning To The UK section...........she posted only a few hours ago, so I don't miss her at all.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 6:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Sally posts on the Returning To The UK section...........she posted only a few hours ago, so I don't miss her at all.
Sally posts anywhere she can find people to listen to her. She did take a couple of months out during the year though. Had some real life thing going on.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

Eloisa will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Someone send them the link then see how long they can resist before reopening their account(s)
Forums serve a particular purpose to the poster, I wouldn't be persuaded to rejoin because 'the masses' missed me and neither would I imagine Emelems or Kporte.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 9:25 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Sally posts anywhere she can find people to listen to her. She did take a couple of months out during the year though. Had some real life thing going on.
Is that the same Sally? Sally Simpson and Sally Simmons.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 9:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eloisa
Forums serve a particular purpose to the poster, I wouldn't be persuaded to rejoin because 'the masses' missed me and neither would I imagine Emelems or Kporte.
It was a joke actually, hence the smilies
Personally I am disappointed they left as Kporte and I were really good friends for a while, but its their choice and I respect that.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 9:50 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Is that the same Sally? Sally Simpson and Sally Simmons.
Ooh now you got me there!! I dunno.........will check it out......BRB

Oops sorry that is Sally Simmons still posting, worra nerve having names almost the same!
Old Dec 12th 2010, 11:06 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I always had a thing about taking a Tiger for a walk

Wasn't strolling with a lion good enough?
Old Dec 12th 2010, 11:21 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Old Dec 13th 2010, 5:06 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bix
That was also a memorable experience.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 6:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

That was also a memorable experience.
Did you stroke that one as well?
Old Dec 13th 2010, 8:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Did you stroke that one as well?
Ehhh No. Last time I saw that one though he was walking down the street with Sasha about midnight singing his head off.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 8:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Ehhh No. Last time I saw that one though he was walking down the street with Sasha about midnight singing his head off.
Better than telling that bloody joke anyway!
Old Dec 13th 2010, 10:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

What joke?

Never mind.
Old Dec 13th 2010, 10:32 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Alfresco
What joke?

Never mind.
Somefink to do with a couple of pussies wandering round the town I think......
Old Dec 13th 2010, 11:56 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I was serenading Sasha and PR by singing the joke.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.