Pollyana
42.35%
Sue
21.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

2010 Moderator/Concierge of the year

Old Dec 16th 2010, 6:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Moderator/Concierge of the year

Originally Posted by Pollyana
As opposed to me, where they hang around so they can abuse me even more
Old Dec 16th 2010, 6:55 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
I agree.

(cos Soapy paid me)
yir cheap
Old Dec 16th 2010, 7:15 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Well that's a tad harsh! Who's left because of me (other than those I've banned of course)
i was joking lol
its not like you to bite

i will never know why you guys moderate, your on a hiding to nothing. everyone loves ya when you agree with them
but the second you send them a little, but nice word of warning then you become a target

people always take that word of warning personal ( i have in the past) but i laugh it off after polly explains that i was being a prick and shes always right.

now and again i have seen the odd comment from a mod that i think is a bit harsh, but i bet the other mods tell them to pull their heads in.
its a shit job, but someone has to do it and to be very honest, you and polly have done a great job over the years in the barbie
the voting proves that. we know the polls are not perfect but its a nice indication that you guys are doing something right!
ali and kelli have done a fine job in the last year, but its early days for them.
maybe next year they might get my vote if they havent been chased off their modship by the sh!t they will get from some posters on here.
i have been told by other posters some of the PMs they have sent to moderators and to be honest they sound like school children complaining about teachers.

all of you guys do a Fanbloodytastic job for us, we might not like it sometimes, but we need it!

Rant over
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©
i was joking lol
its not like you to bite

i will never know why you guys moderate, your on a hiding to nothing. everyone loves ya when you agree with them
but the second you send them a little, but nice word of warning then you become a target

people always take that word of warning personal ( i have in the past) but i laugh it off after polly explains that i was being a prick and shes always right.

now and again i have seen the odd comment from a mod that i think is a bit harsh, but i bet the other mods tell them to pull their heads in.
its a shit job, but someone has to do it and to be very honest, you and polly have done a great job over the years in the barbie
the voting proves that. we know the polls are not perfect but its a nice indication that you guys are doing something right!
ali and kelli have done a fine job in the last year, but its early days for them.
maybe next year they might get my vote if they havent been chased off their modship by the sh!t they will get from some posters on here.
i have been told by other posters some of the PMs they have sent to moderators and to be honest they sound like school children complaining about teachers.

all of you guys do a Fanbloodytastic job for us, we might not like it sometimes, but we need it!

Rant over
Great rant!
The only bit I'd disagree with is that I'm always right No way, I'm often wrong unfortunately, but then I'm only human A lot of people do take comments from mods personally when they aren't meant that way, its very difficult walking a tightrope between being friends with people as well as having to moderate them on a forum, but I have put my Mods hat on and "had words" with some of my dearest friends when its been necessary. I think a mark of those friendships is the fact that they accept I have to be a Mod sometimes in the interests of the forum, but it doesn't affect our friendship.
Equally a lot of people say hurtful things to us when we really are just doing a job and trying to act in the best interest of the forum - we're human, as I said, and as Shylock said, "If you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh?" - bear it in mind next time you want to let fly at one of us

Right, thats my rant over....move along everyone
Old Dec 16th 2010, 9:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

My turn to rant.

Have you seen the price of bananas?
Old Dec 16th 2010, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bix
My turn to rant.

bananas hah.....what about the price of lettuce?
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:32 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by willmore
bananas hah.....what about the price of lettuce?
Price of fame worries me...
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

i was joking lol
its not like you to bite

Rant over
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Great rant!
The only bit I'd disagree with is that I'm always right No way,
about me ya numpty
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:07 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
My turn to rant.

well said that man
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:08 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

about me ya numpty
Big sooky basturt that ye ur.
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:11 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Big sooky basturt that ye ur.
lol, well there is that too

but when i take the huff i whinge to polly and she points out that i'm in the wrong lol
and shes is always right about it lol
Old Dec 16th 2010, 10:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

lol, well there is that too

but when i take the huff i whinge to polly and she points out that i'm in the wrong lol
and shes is always right about it lol
If you say it often enough I might start believing it You're probably the only person that would say I'm always right about them though
Old Dec 17th 2010, 12:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

If you say it often enough I might start believing it You're probably the only person that would say I'm always right about them though