2008 is OUR year!

Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:17 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 is OUR year!

Originally Posted by Sam
Cool

Excellent news Hevs

Sounds like your right.....2008 is your year

and you all so deserve it after 2007!

!
AND 2006, better know in our house as The year of Poo!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Hevs, I am so so so happy for you. If anyone deserves this it's you guys.

Bring on 2008
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:24 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Good onyas, in fact ALL OF YOU's !!!

To face what you guys have makes me feel pathetic in the trials and tribulations of our "little world "

I so hope 2008 is what you want, what you dont expect ( for good reasons ) and adds to your inordinate unquantifiable experiences of the past year or so.

Grit your teeth, murmur the words **** IT and enjoy what we have all taken for granted whilst others haven't yet been granted what was taken !!

Ste love n Best wishes
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:28 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Right back at ya yummy Mummy

So glad you are doing ok.

I also forgot to mention in my origional post that I am also going back to collage to do a cert 4 in training and work place assesment so that I can become a beauty therapy teacher. I start in feb

you are just a super mum aren't you?? Good for you. I am going to train in 2008 and do my sports massage course, just to add to the others plus all good for if we ever come back to Oz !! Good luck sugar..!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:28 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TF, I'm feeling a bit emotional now, I didn't, well, you know, realise. It means heaps thank you

Oh and NO, you're not pathetic. I get really miffed at people (you ALL know who you are!) saying "its nothing compared to what you guys have been through" It may not be as gargantuan but it STILL matters! and its ALL relevant
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:31 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Wow TF, I'm feeling a bit emotional now, I didn't, well, you know, realise. It means heaps thank you

Oh and NO, you're not pathetic. I get really miffed at people (you ALL know who you are!) saying "its nothing compared to what you guys have been through" It may not be as gargantuan but it STILL matters! and its ALL relevant
Some of us, well a good proportion have gone thru heaps, but i would guestimate , mainly on a personal and perhaps emotional level.. but not to the extent of some...

To often we take for granted that we are the b all and end all...

Thank god for guys like you, that bring us pricks back down to earth and allow us to aspire to your uncompromised ability of " chin up old bean " attitude.

Highly recommended !!

Good Onya and Merry Xmas
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Be miffed all you like. It's still my benchmark
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:36 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Be miffed all you like. It's still my benchmark
You KNOW who you are
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:38 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by Timber Floor Au
Some of us, well a good proportion have gone thru heaps, but i would guestimate , mainly on a personal and perhaps emotional level.. but not to the extent of some...

To often we take for granted that we are the b all and end all...

Thank god for guys like you, that bring us pricks back down to earth and allow us to aspire to your uncompromised ability of " chin up old bean " attitude.

Highly recommended !!

Good Onya and Merry Xmas
I never called any one a prick
(well maybe secretly )

Yeah, chin up old bean, but I go with the addage that theres ALWAYS someone worse off and at the end of the day, no one died
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:43 am
Banned

I never called any one a prick
(well maybe secretly )

Yeah, chin up old bean, but I go with the addage that theres ALWAYS someone worse off and at the end of the day, no one died
I concur, I mean imagine all them mini astonmans running amok !!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:46 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

hey ,have these to take you into your new year....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Just wishing you and yours a fantastic Christmas and a VERY lucky 2008. Sounds like things are on the up for you!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!!!! HURRAH!!!

Onwards and upwards for 2008 - fantastic news and no-one deserves it more.

I reckon this is your karma for being such a good egg.

Well done to you all and a healthy and happy new year too. xxx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Best wishes for 2008, may all your dreams come true. I followed the thread on Flynn and I'm so pleased he is doing well. Sometimes I think we all take for granted that we will have healthy children, when really we should feel blessed.

Merry Christmas to you all and here's to the future

Lynn xx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

Machiavelli is an unknown quantity at this point

Niall had a neuro review today due to his Chiari and our neuro surgeon is happy still not to operate, although wants an MRI review. This is "non urget" so will be done around march time. Even though he has some symptoms, they are not continuous over a long period and are not stopping his quality of life in any way. So we watch and wait. All good!

Sorry!

Have just seen this thread. Are you talking about Chiara Malformation, i.e., the enlagement of the cerebelum tonsil?

My son, then 12 yrs old, had surgery for this 22 years ago. He had what was called "syringo mylia". Basically a cyst that ran the length of his spine, (from his brain to the bottom of his spine). We were lucky (???) enough to find out before it could cause any permanent damage.

He had to have the cyst drained, and a graft to enlarge the "funnel" at the top of his spine to allow fluid to flow more effectively.

He was the first child in the UK to have an MRI scan, at a private clinic in London.

He is fine now. No re-occurence.

If I can be of any help to you please PM me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.