Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards(Episode 2)

2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards(Episode 2)

Old Dec 11th 2006, 10:52 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards(Episode 2)

**** me there are some seriously miserable wankers on this site!

I have pretty much experienced all sorts in the VERY short time i have been here, and met some really lovely folks but god, for people who have "found a new life etc!" there are also some real ****ing arsey people!

Hells, if you want to post awards then good on ya! Post away!

People have we all forgotten why we are here? To help others make the move, or not as the case may well be!
If people want to post lighthearted things about the little, insignificant things in life then so what!?

Sorry if I'm sounding like a tosser, i probably am but the whole concept of BE seems to be lost on me at the moment!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:40 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
... but the whole concept of BE seems to be lost on me at the moment!
if you find it, please be sure to let me know
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
if you find it, please be sure to let me know

Wish i could mate! Glad I'm off in a bit, not a hundred percent sure i want to come back!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Wish i could mate! Glad I'm off in a bit, not a hundred percent sure i want to come back!

It goes through cycles like this all the time.

There will be some posts complaining about the price of lettuce soon
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:51 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Wendy
It goes through cycles like this all the time.

There will be some posts complaining about the price of lettuce soon

It has got really bad though! "Some" people even complain about the content of others posts, the way they write them and the structure of the sentences!
i just thought that the whole purpose of the site was to allow people to share experiences, trade stories, a bit of discussion and some really good advice, but lately people have been pulled up for the most pathetic of things, arguments caused over REALLY insignificant issues (and I'm to blame myself at times) and there seams to be a massive amount of criticism!

Maybe its always been the same and i just never noticed!
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:53 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

A cage or 2 been rattled in here
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:54 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

off? what exactly do you mean by that?
where can you go that you won't return from?
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

It has got really bad though! "Some" people even complain about the content of others posts, the way they write them and the structure of the sentences!
i just thought that the whole purpose of the site was to allow people to share experiences, trade stories, a bit of discussion and some really good advice, but lately people have been pulled up for the most pathetic of things, arguments caused over REALLY insignificant issues (and I'm to blame myself at times) and there seams to be a massive amount of criticism!

Maybe its always been the same and i just never noticed!

Yep, it's always been the same. It does tend to get on your nerves a little I agree. It's always the same people as well, I tend to scan read posts by certain people as I can usually predict what it's going to say
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:56 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by gedge
off? what exactly do you mean by that?
where can you go that you won't return from?

Well I'm off to the west country but am considering not coming back on to BE.
Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:57 pm
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 11th 2006, 11:59 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga

You bemuse me!
Old Dec 12th 2006, 12:02 am
UK is Home

hey, i aint had a good laugh for a while

You bemuse me!
Old Dec 12th 2006, 12:04 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
hey, i aint had a good laugh for a while

And how in gods name is this a good laugh?
Old Dec 12th 2006, 12:05 am
UK is Home

Maybe just my SOH

And how in gods name is this a good laugh?
Old Dec 12th 2006, 12:06 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.