Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards(Episode 2)

2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards(Episode 2)

Old Dec 15th 2006, 3:08 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2006 Australian/Barbie BE Awards(Episode 2)

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Fun time frankie today aint we - not
try a day in my shoes
Old Dec 15th 2006, 3:09 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
He is bristly...or so he tells me...
Possibly more information than I actually needed but thanks anyway
Old Dec 15th 2006, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Larissa
talking about "hubby"
Until Expats, I thought 'hubby' was a Sun Newspaper invention so that readers (or the people that make up the letters) could refer to their partners in a kind of convivial, relaxed matter-of-fact way.

I have never heard anyone use the term in person, out loud.

Nor lovely.

Noone I have ever met has said "it was lovely". This sounds sickening too me. Great, good, (brill!), fantastic, rocks, etc. (OK so I am harsh )
Old Dec 15th 2006, 5:05 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
Until Expats, I thought 'hubby' was a Sun Newspaper invention so that readers (or the people that make up the letters) could refer to their partners in a kind of convivial, relaxed matter-of-fact way.

I have never heard anyone use the term in person, out loud.

Nor lovely.

Noone I have ever met has said "it was lovely". This sounds sickening too me. Great, good, (brill!), fantastic, rocks, etc. (OK so I am harsh )
"Lovely" just makes me think of the old Philadelphia cheese ads.
I always want to write the "missus" as it matches the tone of so many posts, but I can never do it and wind up changing it back to "my wife." I'd rather write "my wife's" name in the first place, but as Moneypen20 pointed out it's not up to me to give her her 15 minutes of fame.
Old Dec 15th 2006, 5:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CHnJ
"Lovely" just makes me think of the old Philadelphia cheese ads.
I'd rather write "my wife's" name in the first place, but as Moneypen20 pointed out it's not up to me to give her her 15 minutes of fame.
another CHnJ classic
Old Dec 15th 2006, 6:07 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
what is wrong with this place at the moment?
has no one got anything good to say about anybody?
where's the love?
That is exactly what I was going to say. Nice to see everyone is full of festive spirit

P.s. I say lovely all the time - wtf is wrong with that

Ah sod it, why do I bother

Last edited by Clippy; Dec 15th 2006 at 6:10 am. Reason: To be lovely
Old Dec 15th 2006, 7:31 am

Originally Posted by Clippies
That is exactly what I was going to say. Nice to see everyone is full of festive spirit

P.s. I say lovely all the time - wtf is wrong with that

Ah sod it, why do I bother
c'mon then Kath, what can we do to turn this thing around?
Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

This is how some people are when they are happy
Old Dec 15th 2006, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypen20
This is how some people are when they are happy
This should put a smile on all ya moaning buggers faces.
Just saw the little girl from next door coming home from school. She has Downs and a few major problems. She went off to school in fancy dress and tinsel stuck onto her shoes. Well, she just came skipping and twirling down her path singing at the top of her voice "Little Donkey", and when she saw me she gave me a big smile and said she'd had a brilliant day and had only had to re-stick the tinsel back onto her shoes once. That was just a lovely few minutes to my day.
Sam
Old Dec 15th 2006, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samnsam
This should put a smile on all ya moaning buggers faces.
Just saw the little girl from next door coming home from school. She has Downs and a few major problems. She went off to school in fancy dress and tinsel stuck onto her shoes. Well, she just came skipping and twirling down her path singing at the top of her voice "Little Donkey", and when she saw me she gave me a big smile and said she'd had a brilliant day and had only had to re-stick the tinsel back onto her shoes once. That was just a lovely few minutes to my day.
Sam
Ah bless bet it brought a tear to your eye eh???
Old Dec 15th 2006, 7:57 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

where's the love?
I'll love anyone in here (well almost)

Even a mod named Gedge
Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:50 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty

Even a mod named Gedge

I'm sure thats gonna just make his day!!!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 11:39 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

where's the love?

People are loving hating at the moment me thinks!
Old Dec 16th 2006, 5:10 am

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty

Even a mod named Gedge
aw that's right nice that is
i feel all warm and fuzzy
Old Dec 16th 2006, 5:17 am
Crazy Cat Lady

aw that's right nice that is
i feel all warm and fuzzy
I find that almost as disturbing as hearing you were feeling bristly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.