Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

18 days to go any words of wisdom

18 days to go any words of wisdom

Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 18 days to go any words of wisdom

Originally Posted by Reedy
Evening - hope it is going to be an eventful one I could do with a laugh
Everything ok?

Originally Posted by martin4414
the best i can do as i'm unable to uncross me legs
PMSL - you won't be getting on that motorbike in a hurry!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Everything ok?

Hi ho Silver, we'll get you lone ranger - you're not gonna sit down, no rescue please......
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:36 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

We have ways and means - get those stirrups out

Sorry i dont need a crape, not now or ever attached is a no entry

Thank you
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry i dont need a crape, not now or ever attached is a no entry

Thank you
Was thinking more along the lines of wax strips -
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=Fly Away;5542057]Everything ok?

Yeah I'm fine - just naughty
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Just been shopping:
Attached Images  
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch!

[QUOTE=Reedy;5542085]
Everything ok?

Yeah I'm fine - just naughty
That's good!
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:41 pm
NO1SPARKY!

martin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud ofmartin4414 has much to be proud of

No way had me back done once

NEVER AGAIN

People heard my crys for miles
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No way had me back done once

NEVER AGAIN

People heard my crys for miles
Smarts a bit don't it???

It's alright there's sound proofing in these rooms so only you will suffer
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:42 pm
NO1SPARKY!

Everything ok?
]

Hello How are you??

You wana bet??
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:43 pm
NO1SPARKY!

Smarts a bit don't it???

It's alright there's sound proofing in these rooms so only you will suffer

i'm off to work now

it will have to wait
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i'm off to work now

it will have to wait
I've got plenty of time........

Lau x
Old Nov 12th 2007, 12:14 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All

Any words of wisdom
Stop worrying, crack open the wine, relax, take a few steps back and really really look at where and who you're leaving... Take some time to focus on what you're doing

Enjoy the journey.

And don't forget your passports.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 2:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TiddlyPom
Stop worrying, crack open the wine, relax, take a few steps back and really really look at where and who you're leaving... Take some time to focus on what you're doing

Enjoy the journey.

And don't forget your passports.
Happy to say this is where we are at now 2 weeks today we will be on our way so between now and then getting lots of sleep and spending time with those important to us
Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

8 days till we fly. Feeling alright about the 'big' things like leaving family and friends - last few months we have been gearing up to this. But at the moment it is the little things that are really getting to me like utility companies saying, "ring us on 26th when you need to cancel the house insurance". Well sorry, but I am ringing you NOW to say I want it cancelling 26th. I won't actually be here 26th ! I am having to leave my poor dad a to-do list cause these companies are not geared up to receive calls 2 weeks beforehand in order to cancel things. My head is spinning with gas/electric/phone/council tax/insurance/tax credits/child benefit/tax issues/leaving work/telling DRs/dentists/redirecting mail etc etc. I can't get excited about Aus cause I feel totally overwhelmed by leaving this damn country without owing anybody any money ! Does anyone else feel like this ? OH is faaaaaaar more laid back than me so consequently I am the one who does all the sorting and feels the stress. Any words of wisdom apart from the obvious chill !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.