Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

12 Year Old Stabbed to Death in Brisbanes Northside

12 Year Old Stabbed to Death in Brisbanes Northside

Old Feb 15th 2010, 7:02 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 12 Year Old Stabbed to Death in Brisbanes Northside

Shocking news, full story here.
I guess the only questions on people's minds will be:
Was he an Indian? or Was he stabbed by another bloody pommy immigrant?

Harsh?

Yep, probably, the report button is just down there on the left.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:13 am
West is best!

oz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to alloz bound is a name known to all
Default Re: 12 Year Old Stabbed to Death in Brisbanes Northside

Originally Posted by cresta57
Shocking news, full story here.
I guess the only questions on people's minds will be:
Was he an Indian? or Was he stabbed by another bloody pommy immigrant?

Harsh?

Yep, probably, the report button is just down there on the left.
saw it on the news, my heart goes out to the poor boy's family. I also feel for the 13 year old who has been charged with his murder.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:23 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Both familys destroyed in a split second,such a tragedy
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot imagine what it would be like to kiss your 12 year old son goodbye as he goes to school and then thats it.Two famiies lives destroyed forever.So sad.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Very tragic loss of a young life. I read the newspaper article and it mentioned a FB group in memory of the child. I looked for the group and now wished I hadn't. There are some very very sick minds out there and it is scary.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe the killer came from a broken home, dad left when he was only a few years old, you know, it probably wasn't his fault. He watched too many MA+ films and played Grand Theft Auto. Maybe his mum smoked when she was pregnant. Whatever, it's not his fault.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:52 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NedKelly
Maybe the killer came from a broken home, dad left when he was only a few years old, you know, it probably wasn't his fault. He watched too many MA+ films and played Grand Theft Auto. Maybe his mum smoked when she was pregnant. Whatever, it's not his fault.
On the other hand maybe he's from a good, loving family and he's just an evil little shit in which case it is.

However we don't know and it doesn't matter, it's a tragedy for everyone concerned.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz bound
I also feel for the 13 year old who has been charged with his murder.
I don't, he is a scumbag and if he did it he should be locked up for the rest of his life, just like the Bulger murderers should have been.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:32 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I don't, he is a scumbag and if he did it he should be locked up for the rest of his life, just like the Bulger murderers should have been.
You have children do you? I would tell you what I think of you and your comments, but I'm sure it would get me banned.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You have children do you? I would tell you what I think of you and your comments, but I'm sure it would get me banned.
Yes I do have children and I don't see what is wrong with anything I have posted. We don't know the full circumstances yet but all I can say is that any kid that takes a knife to school and sticks it in another kids chest deserves to feel the full weight of the law and so do the parents.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

thank god you are not a judge.

2 families have suffered a terrible tragedy.

It could be anything - bullying can really push fantastic, sensitive children, home circumstances can affect a child - and thats not always an excuse.

I shouldnt joke but I remember the days when we were young and thought we'd killed someone - dragged them up the woods to dispose of the body and covered them with leaves. Lucky they woke up really.

It seemed like a good idea at the time.
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Double standards here,i have had a thread deleted for much less,and NO comments on that thread were in any way offensive,infact they were quite funny.No point reporting anything because wheather any action is taken is purely up to the individual mod and how she/he is feeling that day
I agree but I also think this isnt the thread for this argument. Its actually quite a serious, non BE topic.

sorry BB! send me anti karma please
Old Feb 15th 2010, 9:56 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I do have children and I don't see what is wrong with anything I have posted. We don't know the full circumstances yet but all I can say is that any kid that takes a knife to school and sticks it in another kids chest deserves to feel the full weight of the law and so do the parents.
Do you check yer kids bag before they go to school ?
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:04 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by odyssey
I mean, BE is not the topic. Not a topic to discuss BE issues or modern modding etc.

chop chop chop, I feel all anxious writing the word
Oh i now see the error of my ways and i apologise to anyone i may have upset tonight,my mother would be fuming
Old Feb 15th 2010, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm going to find and call her.

I actually saw a boy being stabbed to death in my street when I was 14. He was 13 and had been bullying this really quiet little boy (12) for ages. Tormenting and tormenting him and getting his willy out etc to take the p**S out of him.
The boy was an A student - I will try to remember his name and post the report. His mother was a friend of my mothers.

It was horrendous, he just came at him as we all walked to school. There was no blood at all at first but then there was loads.

It wasn't good at all.

I never really wondered at what happened to the little boy that did it - I can just remember all the parents and his mother walking around our village looking pale. And I can remember everyone saying it wasnt his fault

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.