Wikiposts

11 minutes

Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:21 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 11 minutes

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
the above is absolute BS
Firstly there was no such flight Q33 NY, there was 265 victims not 254. The quran passage is rubbish, it doesnt say anything about eagles.

In short the Q33 NY was made up after someone discovered the wingdings font would show what it does using the Q33 NY. the inconvenience part of the wingdings is the star of david since jews had nothing to do with 9/11
So what are you trying to say mate?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:25 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
So what are you trying to say mate?
that the email is full of crap
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:06 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
that the email is full of crap
well yeah we knew that but thought it was good for a laugh if nowt else ROFL

Wilkipedia actually have an article on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q33_NY and apparantly Microsoft are getting the blame!!! hehehehe
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:12 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
i got this on email a few weeks ago......

How spooky are the following facts!!!

11 has become a very interesting number. It could be a forced coincidence, but in any case the following is very interesting. Have a read and decide for your self:

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/coincidence.asp
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:49 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone see the program on (Aussie) TV last week about the major inconsistencies in the plane crashes. Made some very valid points and rasied some very interesting questions. I'm suprised the Americans haven't burnt the guy who made it at the cross for daring to suggest some of the things he did.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:57 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Did anyone see the program on (Aussie) TV last week about the major inconsistencies in the plane crashes. Made some very valid points and rasied some very interesting questions. I'm suprised the Americans haven't burnt the guy who made it at the cross for daring to suggest some of the things he did.
You can pretty much do what you want on TV over here, as long as you're not Howard Stern, or mention the 7 unspeakable words or get Janet Jacksons Tit out in the middle a superbowl

Last edited by gruffbrown; Jan 9th 2006 at 12:01 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 2:12 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Tell me more, I missed that prog.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 3:00 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt see the tv show but would think it probably said that on flight 77 (the one that hit the pentagon) there were no arabs on board and that the usa quickly released photos of several of the so called 19 that were supposed to be the hijackers.
Its true that these men disapeared but not true that they were on board any of the 3 planes.
There is absolutely no evidence that these men either plotted or took any part in 9/11.

While many web pages will tell you much of the above I have also found some fake claims by people who dont believe the usa claims.
In the link below is a fax that was received under the freedom of information act and apparently was sent to a doctor by the name of Olmsted. he reckons he obtained a list of those on board flight 77 or at least the ones identified by autopsy.
The problem I have with this fax is that I reckon its total BS Have a look at it and it wont take you more than 20 seconds to see what I mean.

http://www.sierratimes.com/03/images...foia-10001.jpg
Even with this fax being fake, his story is probably similar to what the poster saw on oz tv recently.
This so called doctors story is here:
http://www.sierratimes.com/03/07/02/article_tro.htm

Americans are trigger happy, they always have been in my opinion. They only show an interest in a country if its beneficial to their own. 9/11 was just a convenient excuse to start a bombing campaign.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:25 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

This program was more along the lines of "if that f***ing great big plane hit the Pentagon, why is the hole so small. Oh! and by the way, in the pics just after it hit, where is the wreckage?" Also, why did the planes which hit the towers have no commercial markings on them and at least one had an 'object' attached underneath it which you can clearly see. And while we're on the subject of the towers, what is the flash seen just in front of each plane before it hits the tower? The guy who owned Building 7 speaks of it being 'pulled' - a demolition term as it was unsafe, yet to 'pull' it would have taken days/weeks of planning if the charges weren't already there. Firemen on the scene also gave immediate interviews which were pulled off air of hearing a series of explosions "just like a demolition job" as the towers came down. Also when you look, they do come down in a very 'controlled' manner. The guy also goes on to discuss plans from years ago which the US had to create a 'terrorism' fear in the US to promote war as war earns much money for many people. He drew a lot of quite valid conclusions between then and now. He didn't come out and say the US planned it in order to further their own goals, but he certainly provided food for thought. Quite a well done program on the whole. If you don't hear from me again, the FBI are monitoring BE and I will be in Guantanamo Bay before the week is out LOL. Be interesting to see what happens now if I try to visit the good old US of A :scared:
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:35 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
You can pretty much do what you want on TV over here, as long as you're not Howard Stern, or mention the 7 unspeakable words or get Janet Jacksons Tit out in the middle a superbowl
What are the 7 unspeakable words "George Bush is a totally incompetent a***hole" ??
Old Jan 9th 2006, 4:50 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, it takes 11 mintues to read this pish now.

Paul.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:09 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by diddy
Wow, it takes 11 mintues to read this pish now.

Paul.
Must be a conspiracy.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:19 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gedge
Must be a conspiracy.

You're talking like you know too much about all this?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:25 pm
Banned

I could tell you what really happened but then Id have to kill you :scared:
Old Jan 9th 2006, 5:32 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Don't jump to conclusions. They could get you in a lot of trouble.
Let just say I know things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.