Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Here and there, not been on here for such a long time. I was bored and just thought I would check in. I haven't had any karma since May 07 - lol!
How's life?
We have Eskimo and Woodsey coming for Xmas, fun fun fun!
Heard of PM?

Oh and to the others telling everyone to go back to the UK? We aint all from the UK and we aint all poms! Buy an atlas, other countries exist apart from Oz and UK.

Mikey
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:03 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Here and there, not been on here for such a long time. I was bored and just thought I would check in. I haven't had any karma since May 07 - lol!
How's life?
We have Eskimo and Woodsey coming for Xmas, fun fun fun!
As this is the negative thread, life is shit in Australia, the sun's always shining, salary's are crap, me house is being reposessed, my kids are both in jail, me wife is trying to poison me and someone's just rammed a broom stick up me arse, and it hurts, so it's pretty painful actually.

Tell Eskimo he's a twat and ask Woodsey if she fancies a shag.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:05 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
As this is the negative thread, life is shit in Australia, the sun's always shining, salary's are crap, me house is being reposessed, my kids are both in jail, me wife is trying to poison me and someone's just rammed a broom stick up me arse, and it hurts, so it's pretty painful actually.

Tell Eskimo he's a twat and ask Woodsey if she fancies a shag.
LMAO, I will for sure.

I did actually hate Melbourne if it keeps the thread on track. Full of pikeys.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:05 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! I've got a couple:
  • Full of whinging Little Englanders who emigrated expecting to find quaint hamlets, semi-detached Wimpy homes with fake coaching lamps by the door and the Cotswolds near Brisbane.
  • Not far enough from Europe and the sanctimonious, holier-than-thou occupants of said region who spent the last 700 years ****ing up the rest of the planet and the people who live there.
  • The flag's blighted by the presence of a Union Jack.
  • The Queen's still the sovereign - thought I'd escaped those scum-sucking leeches.
  • It's still cheap enough for people to fly to from the UK - I moved half way round the planet to escape my wanker inlaws - but they insist on visiting.
  • Too many insufferable plebs are given the opportunity of living here - they should tighten up the immigration laws and encourage people from harder working nations to move here.
  • There's all these factories, mines and steelworks making 'things', instead of shuffling meaningless bits of paper backwards and forwards - honestly, what a stupid thing to base an economy on.

That sort of thing? Will get back to you if I come up with some more ...
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:06 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
Heard of PM?

Oh and to the others telling everyone to go back to the UK? We aint all from the UK and we aint all poms! Buy an atlas, other countries exist apart from Oz and UK.

Mikey
Well, join another website, this is British Expats, which means we are British Expats, which means we used to live in Britain, I think that's pretty self explanatory....
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought of another one 'cricket season weather way too sunny & dry' = never rained off = cricket widow....
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:08 am
Keeping it fairly real

LMAO, I will for sure.

I did actually hate Melbourne if it keeps the thread on track. Full of pikeys.
I love Melbourne, would love to buy a little apartment there...as an investment.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:10 am

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Heard of PM?

Mikey
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
You 'aint' from the UK and you 'aint' a pom. Then I suggest you don't join a BRITISH expat website.
You're kind of new around here, huh?
BE Enthusiast

Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

You're kind of new around here, huh?
Yea somewhat, I have a life you see.

Mikey

I love Melbourne, would love to buy a little apartment there...as an investment.
Or for when you want to run away from home?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:11 am

Yea somewhat, I have a life you see.

Mikey
In Pikey Melbourne?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, join another website, this is British Expats, which means we are British Expats, which means we used to live in Britain,.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.
You 'aint' from the UK and you 'aint' a pom. Then I suggest you don't join a BRITISH expat website.
You don't have to be actually from the UK to be British; I have a British passport, which makes me a British citizen, which technically makes me British.... But I'm not from the UK, nor would I ever live there. It happens.

In Pikey Melbourne?
Nah, Sydney.... you read?

Mikey

Last edited by Mikeyc; Nov 15th 2008 at 6:17 am.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:16 am
Keeping it fairly real

In Pikey Melbourne?
Pikey Mikey.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:16 am

You don't have to be actually from the UK to be British; I have a British passport, which makes me a British citizen, which technically makes me British.... But I'm not from the UK, nor would I ever live there. It happens.

Nah, Sydney.... you read?

Mikey
Sure, I read 'Wah wah wah, I want to go back to the EU because I miss chips, curry, Eastenders, Tescos etc etc'
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:17 am

Pikey Mikey.
lol, forever now known as......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.