Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:26 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Right let me begin..

Driving behaviour is crap
House build quality is crap
Customer service is beyond crap
Pubs are mega crap
The banks are robbing crapsters
Work..pay and conditions are 20 years behind crap

That'll do for starters

If you want to join in please only post negative stuff...if you dont agree please keep out

Ta

Lee
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Gibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond reputeGibbo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Right let me begin..

Pubs are mega crap

That'll do for starters

If you want to join in please only post negative stuff...if you dont agree please keep out

Ta

Lee
I totally disagree so wont comment further!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

Pommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud ofPommy babe has much to be proud of

you live in melbourne... what do you expect?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:51 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Right let me begin..

Pubs are mega crap

That'll do for starters

Ta

Lee
House build quality is crapper than old McCraps of Crapping County, Crapshire.

Pubs are indeed crap for 40 year olds.

Spelling is crap.

Pay for many is the crappest ever but for generally menial type jobs -actually not too bad.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

bev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nicebev1 is just really nice

what about the crapping flies in Perth, that land on you after they've all landed on CRAP and then bring the crapping germs with them and they want to crapping well crawl up your nose and in your mouth!!!!! Now that is crap!!!!

:curse::curse::curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:15 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pommy babe
you live in melbourne... what do you expect?
Melbourne ,Australia
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

*Crap TV
*Crap food
*Crap News coverage
*The people – not the sharpest tools in the shed
*The accent, it’s such a horrible nasial whiney sound
*Clothes only made to fit XXXL and colour blind people
*Most of the locals know little about the outside world
*No low cost airlines (I mean real low cost airlines)
*No Broadband (I mean real broadband)
*Customer service doesn’t exist
*Bank fees are a joke (I miss fee free banking overseas)
*The locals are sickly overly patriotic – Australia is the best country in the world they say, even though they usually haven’t left their state!
*The whole “buy Australian” crap shoved down your throat
*The tax
*The flies
*The high cost to get OUT of the country

....I think that’s enough for now, lol.... but I could go on forever.

I have to add, I find it sad the people who can read that this is a negative thread only, still post to say that they won’t be posting? Odd!

Mikey
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:27 am
pink 'n' bouncy

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
*Crap TV
*Crap food
*Crap News coverage
*The people – not the sharpest tools in the shed
*The accent, it’s such a horrible nasial whiney sound
*Clothes only made to fit XXXL and colour blind people
*Most of the locals know little about the outside world
*No low cost airlines (I mean real low cost airlines)
*No Broadband (I mean real broadband)
*Customer service doesn’t exist
*Bank fees are a joke (I miss fee free banking overseas)
*The locals are sickly overly patriotic – Australia is the best country in the world they say, even though they usually haven’t left their state!
*The whole “buy Australian” crap shoved down your throat
*The tax
*The flies

....I think that’s enough for now, lol.... but I could go on forever.

I have to add, I find it sad the people who can read that this is a negative thread only, still post to say that they won’t be posting? Odd!

Mikey
I totally agree with you on the bank fees.I was charged 10 dollars for a bank cheque then the robbin' fookers charged me another 5 bucks to take the money out of my account !!!!!!! WTF is that all about ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

tosspots
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:36 am
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
*Crap TV

<snip>

<snip>

Mikey
I'm sure we could have a whip round to help you get out, one less whinging Pom...
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:39 am
pink 'n' bouncy

A neighbour over the road has just started to mow his 'lawn' and its stuffing up my tv picture ! how crap is that ? i cant even watch the telly if someone is gardening....give me bloody strength :curse:
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:44 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Go back to the UK then you whinging twats and enjoy the winter snow.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:47 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
Go back to the UK then you whinging twats and enjoy the winter snow.
Yes!
Hey Walla.....
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:56 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bored-silly
Yes!
Hey Walla.....
Jesus, where you been mate????
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

My local pubs are great ---- oh, sh*t that's positive ....let me think...oh, I know - very rarely any sexy men in said pubs
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:58 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by walla
Jesus, where you been mate????
Here and there, not been on here for such a long time. I was bored and just thought I would check in. I haven't had any karma since May 07 - lol!
How's life?
We have Eskimo and Woodsey coming for Xmas, fun fun fun!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.