Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:57 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

i hate it , that in spite of looking everywhere, i can't seem to find one of those"if you don't love it f**k off!" stickers. let me know if you see them
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:57 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I thought you were kicking her into touch... or is it another friend?
No it's the same person, I don't think i will ever see her again
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by bored-silly
There are several reasons i don't live in Australia, you are one of them.
Well I'll be gone next year, you can come then....you sound like you'd fit right in, would be great for you

Mikey
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:59 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spartacus
Lee, can you remember when you were so fecked off with life in the UK, you gave yourself the username stuckinblighty?

Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:59 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
My Mum is a Pom so got it through decent,
You have a lot in common with many Australians then.
Many Aussies also hold, or can hold, British passports, like you, through descent.

Could they be classed as British Expats too ?

Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Many Aussies also hold, or can hold, British passports, like you, through descent.

Could they be classed as British Expats too ?
Well if they were living outside of Australia then they would be, wouldn’t they? They’d be British (technically) and they'd be expats (living outside their home country).

Mikey
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:04 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'll be gone next year, you can come then....you sound like you'd fit right in, would be great for you

Mikey
Thanks for the offer but I am very happy here in California and I don't spend my days wishing I was going back to the UK (read Ireland) because I can't leave my comfort zone.
Good luck in Britain
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Well if they were living outside of Australia then they would be, wouldn’t they? They’d be British (technically) and they'd be expats (living outside their home country).

Mikey
That's posts a bit like the episode in Doctor Who where another planet Earth is discovered but in a parallel universe where everythings just a little bit different.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:06 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

That's posts a bit like the episode in Doctor Who where another planet Earth is discovered but in a parallel universe where everythings just a little bit different.
What planet are you on

Get it...planet...you...on...!!!

Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the offer but I am very happy here in California and I don't spend my days wishing I was going back to the UK (read Ireland) because I can't leave my comfort zone.
Good luck in Britain
Did you 'duck and cover' yesterday? Or is it called 'bend over and brace yourself missus' now?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
What planet are you on

Get it...planet...you...on...!!!

I've just dribble some tomato soup down my clean white tee-shirt!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:09 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Did you 'duck and cover' yesterday? Or is it called 'bend over and brace yourself missus' now?
Heh heh heh. And now I am off to bed............
BE Enthusiast

Good luck in Britain

Awww, you still can't read (not going to Ireland or UK).

I can leave my comfort zone, have done before many times and will do again, actually I don't think I’ll stop.... it's nice to see you can too.... coming into the Australia threads when you don't even live here...no one awake in the USA threads? All in bed or out having fun on a Friday night and left you stuck on here?

Awww.....

Mikey
Account Closed

I've just dribble some tomato soup down my clean white tee-shirt!
Take it off and show us your man boobs
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Take it off and show us your man boobs
Only if you show me your lady chesticles first!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.