Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The 100% 'totally negative about Aus' thread

Originally Posted by bored-silly
So you ARE British.
Oh god, the penny finally dropped..... should you go back a few posts it was made pretty clear back then that it's what my British passport says.

I'm just happy it's clicked for you.

Mikey
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:39 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
If you want to join in please only post negative stuff...if you dont agree please keep out

Ta

Lee
Is this a plan to try to convince others with a one sided point of view perhaps ?
I feel very negative about that...

I also feel very negative about the fact that the average wage in Australia is only slightly higher than the average UK wage, it should be much higher :curse:

I also hate the fact that I don't have an overcoat anymore, and that I end up wearing shorts for 6 months a year, I am still not used to it !!

I also hate the fact that Australia isn't just like England :curse:

OK, I lie... But, that's what happens when I fell negative...

Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:40 am
looking for the corkscrew

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeyc
Oh god, the penny finally dropped..... should you go back a few posts it was made pretty clear back then that it's what my British passport says.

I'm just happy it's clicked for you.

Mikey
But you said you wern't from the UK..........
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

I'm not, only the top bit of the Emerald Isle is part of the UK, I’m from the south

Know your history, by the time I was born the UK only had the top bit left. I still get the passport though

Mikey
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:45 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Well wherever he is from he doesn't like OZ

Are you in OZ? are you still bored silly?

Anyway, back on topic.

!00% hate all the damn flies.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz

Anyway, back on topic.

You tell em!

Mikey
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:48 am
ABCDiamond

I'm not, only the top bit of the Emerald Isle is part of the UK, I’m from the south

Know your history, by the time I was born the UK only had the top bit left. I still get the passport though

Mikey
So, you are a foreigner who gets a British passport courtesy of some stupid UK law ?
Out of curiosity, do you feel that you are British ?

Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:48 am

bored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond reputebored-silly has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway, back on topic.

Nope, I am in California. I was in Melbourne last year for a visit, I didn't like it.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:51 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Nope, I am in California. I was in Melbourne last year for a visit, I didn't like it.
My very best mate in Uk is emigrating to Melly, i don't know whether to laugh or cry for her
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:53 am
ABCDiamond

I agree about the flies, we had one in the house a couple of days ago !!!

I had to hunt around for the fly spray..

Must be similar to this fly- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7550226.stm

or maybe not...

Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:54 am

My very best mate in Uk is emigrating to Melly, i don't know whether to laugh or cry for her
Cry. Its the most down market place I have ever been. Where are you?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
So, you are a foreigner who gets a British passport courtesy of some stupid UK law ?
Out of curiosity, do you feel that you are British ?
My Mum is a Pom so got it through decent, I have British, Irish and Australian passports, but I’d say I feel Irish more than the rest, simply because that’s where I was born and grew up and where I’m from.

Oh god, so you’re not even living here, you should be slapped!

Mikey
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were kicking her into touch... or is it another friend?
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
I agree about the flies, we had one in the house a couple of days ago !!!

I had to hunt around for the fly spray..

Must be similar to this fly- http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7550226.stm

or maybe not...
I have 2 cats that keep my house fly free zone

I like to sit outside eating my dinner, but the effing b$stard flies get in the way.:curse:
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:56 am

My Mum is a Pom so got it through decent, I have British, Irish and Australian passports, but I’d say I feel Irish more than the rest, simply because that’s where I was born and grew up and where I’m from.

Oh god, so you’re not even living here, you should be slapped!

Mikey
There are several reasons i don't live in Australia, you are one of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.