Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

1 Step Closer To The Sun

1 Step Closer To The Sun

Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:30 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default 1 Step Closer To The Sun

Just had a call from our estate agent.........

Weve accepted an offer on the house, cant believe our luck only bloody 1st time buyers aswell!!!!!!

I know things may still go wrong, but i cant help feeling i'm nearly there, the dream is almost complete.

Russ
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 Step Closer To The Sun

Originally Posted by Jane and Russ Middleton

Weve accepted an offer on the house, cant believe our luck only bloody 1st time buyers aswell!!!!!!

I know things may still go wrong, but i cant help feeling i'm nearly there, the dream is almost complete.

Russ
Brilliant news mate.

It seem that over the past week everyone is finally getting somewhere. Maybe it's officially springtime at last
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:38 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations

lucky things!!!
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:40 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Russ
Great news things seem to be picking up. congrats
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

gillies is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Jane and Russ,
I hope it allgoes well for you, we have sold our house recently and are just crossing fingers that the sale goes through. Anything can happen as i have seen too often on here. When are you hoping to go.
Luv Gillies.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:44 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Brill news Jane, was that with the original agents? Celebrations tonight eh? Or are you working?

Just trying to get the last bits done on ours so it can go on the market. :scared:
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:48 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Brill news Jane, was that with the original agents? Celebrations tonight eh? Or are you working?

Just trying to get the last bits done on ours so it can go on the market. :scared:
Yes it was the original agents, and we were thinking of changing as well
Just a little glad we didn't now
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:54 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Just had a call from our estate agent, weve accepted an offer on the house, i cant believe our luck only gone and sold to 1st time buyers aswell.

I know things can still go wrong, but i cant help feeling that we are nearly there, the dream is almost complete

Russ
Im off today so i think i might be having a few
well done russ ....hope it all goes to plan ...same as us ... we may get to oz at the same time
steve
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 10:58 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Originally Posted by Sir Les Patterson
well done russ ....hope it all goes to plan ...same as us ... we may get to oz at the same time
steve
Never know we might even be on the same flight, now wouldn't that be spooky :scared:
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:00 am
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Russ

Wahoo Congrats!!
kris xx
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:00 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a call from our estate agent, weve accepted an offer on the house, i cant believe our luck only gone and sold to 1st time buyers aswell.

I know things can still go wrong, but i cant help feeling that we are nearly there, the dream is almost complete

Russ
Im off today so i think i might be having a few
think positive, your dream will come true, good luck.
Denise
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:03 am
Jonah & Suzie's Daddy!!!

Sir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud ofSir Les Patterson has much to be proud of

Never know we might even be on the same flight, now wouldn't that be spooky :scared:
lol just said that to claire lol
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 11:42 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Jane and family

Sent you some k
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 12:18 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Great news guys - hope it moves from agreed to exchanged without any trouble. The estate agent is round here as I type, measuring up... we'll see what the house-selling gods bring us.
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.