£2.30 a litre ????

Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud ofchris1386 has much to be proud of
Default £2.30 a litre ????

did I hear that right on the news that the 'experts' reckon Petrol might actually get to £2.30 a litre?
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:53 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: £2.30 a litre ????

Originally Posted by chris1386
did I hear that right on the news that the 'experts' reckon Petrol might actually get to £2.30 a litre?
buy a motorbike
Old Jun 12th 2008, 3:58 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

WALK.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chris1386
a mate in the industry has said to me, 1.50 by August, 2 quid by christmas
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:13 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
WALK.
too far!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by asher
too far!!
you've got a bloody wheel chair!!! No effort for you downhill and up hill you can hook yourself onto the back of a passing car.

Shut up whining.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:16 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

you've got a bloody wheel chair!!! No effort for you downhill and up hill you can hook yourself onto the back of a passing car.

Shut up whining.
such care and compassion.....
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:16 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
thats me.

shut it you - I bet you laughed at that. and you can picture it too.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:18 pm

Shut up whining.
sorry no wheelchair yet still hobbling with a stick but if petrols gonna get that expensive im gonna get an electric scooter
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
It's ok I'm gonna run her over downhill
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:19 pm

sorry no wheelchair yet still hobbling with a stick but if petrols gonna get that expensive im gonna get an electric scooter
my mates mum has one of those and she fiddled around with it so it can go really fast - she's a bloody pest on it but funny as hell to watch.
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

LUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to allLUNANBAY is a name known to all

shoot the experts!!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:20 pm

It's ok I'm gonna run her over downhill
I can dodge you!
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:23 pm

my mates mum has one of those and she fiddled around with it so it can go really fast - she's a bloody pest on it but funny as hell to watch.
yeah my son reckons he could soup one up for me

and you won't be able to dodge that
Old Jun 12th 2008, 4:24 pm

yeah my son reckons he could soup one up for me

and you won't be able to dodge that
wont be able to out run it either. Can I hook myself on the back and you pull me along while I'm wearing rollerskates? Please.

That reminds me - there's a bloke round here that does that with his Great Dane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.