$950 payouts

Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:56 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: $950 payouts

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
To boost the economy.............they are going to have to do something!!
The government could spend it themselves, creating employment etc etc...

Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Oh, and shoot banks that loaned all these poorly run, non profitable companies money. Seriously. As an exampleto the others, let one of the big 4 banks in Oz go bust.

JTL[/QUOTE]

As long as it is not the one I work for!!!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:13 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by viviennef
I dont understand that part - its on the centrelink site etc with dates you get it etc - talks about it like its a foregone conclusion.

I didnt think it was being voted on, whats the procedure then? When will that happen?

Vivienne
All ideas that governments have, need to be discussed and voted on in Parliament, in both houses.
That way we keep a democratic system in place.

This plan was being discussed in parliament today.

From what I have read, the Greens and the Opposition want to look a bit closer into the plan, and not just rubber stamp it without looking.
Labor will not allow this, and just want it pushed through.

The opposition then say they would not support it without a chance to change things if needed.

The result is in the hands of the Greens, who seem to hold the balance of power.

But,
THE Greens want more time for the Senate to scrutinise Government plans to provide nine million Australians with cash handouts totalling nearly $13 billion.

Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
All ideas that governments have, need to be discussed and voted on in Parliament, in both houses.
That way we keep a democratic system in place.

This plan was being discussed in parliament today.

From what I have read, the Greens and the Opposition want to look a bit closer into the plan, and not just rubber stamp it without looking.
Labor will not allow this, and just want it pushed through.

The opposition then say they would not support it without a chance to change things if needed.

The result is in the hands of the Greens, who seem to hold the balance of power.

But,
On the latest news update is stated only a 'minority vote is required'
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:44 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
I'm sure old Kevin baby is asking Turnbull that very question

Why should Turnball care what happens to the plebs? He's a former financial banker, plus a millionaire several times over, so I guess he's got his money safely squirreled away. Add to that the political point scoring. I wonder if the Libs were still in, would they offer the working man/woman, a few extra crumbs?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:47 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
On the latest news update is stated only a 'minority vote is required'
Unfortunately it's Senator Zenophob that is the minority vote that really counts. He might as well join the Liberal Party, because he always side with them.
Personally, I think he may cause a double-disolution of Parliament and election in the very near future by denying supply of Government money bills.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Yeah you'll get it, just let the green party and that xylophone bloke have their moment in the spotlight, and then they'll agree.

I won't get it of course. I'm a husband and Father of two girls, but Krudd always finds a way to stop me or my kids getting any handouts. No no no, much better to give it all to the work dodging bludgers who have more kids than braincells.*

Rant over :curse:

JTL

Not really, I'm off to rant at the dog

* Present company excepted
Old Feb 4th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

My Goodness,you all seem to be desperate for the money.Is this what living in Oz is like.I've never seen so many people nervous about the Liberal veto or last weks interest rate cuts.

Living the dream ? It would be a nightmare for me
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:42 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevin747
My Goodness,you all seem to be desperate for the money.Is this what living in Oz is like.I've never seen so many people nervous about the Liberal veto or last weks interest rate cuts.

So long then Kevin747
Old Feb 4th 2009, 11:52 am
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nickyjohnt
So long then Kevin747
March 9th mate. Enjoying my last 5 weeks.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

JTL

Not really, I'm off to rant at the dog

Dont worry I am sure under Ruddism we will soon have a Dog bonus too.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:43 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Dont worry I am sure under Ruddism we will soon have a Dog bonus too.
so, whats the legal limit of dogs one can own, Im off to the RSPCA seeing as the wife's tubes are tied theres just no future
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:41 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

It would be the same back in Scotland Kevin, everybody likes " free " money
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:46 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

A lot of the questions on will I get it are from people who are just arriving or planning to arrive. I think its more a novelty factor too - like when you were in britain - who ever just gave you anything! It seems to me that there is a lot of hope here that things will go well and that good things will happen - most Australians seem that way to me. I am not talking about all of the expats - just 50%!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 9:52 pm

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
The government could spend it themselves, creating employment etc etc...
have you worked in government? it would take 6 years to get an office working "7 20" to administer it and make a plan....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.