$950 payouts

Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default $950 payouts

will i get one or two?

single parent of school aged child earning under 80K

Jazzys
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:19 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: $950 payouts

Originally Posted by jazzys
will i get one or two?

Jazzys
You'll get none, it's going to be voted down in the senate.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
How do you know?

Jazzys
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:22 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know?

Jazzys
I have magical powers, and I also read/watch the news.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:23 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by renth
No $4750 for you then? Ker.....ch.....u.....ng
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:24 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by KLF
No $4750 for you then? Ker.....ch.....u.....ng
Easy come, easy go.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

will i get one or two?

Jazzys
Yeah you'll get it, just let the green party and that xylophone bloke have their moment in the spotlight, and then they'll agree.

I won't get it of course. I'm a husband and Father of two girls, but Krudd always finds a way to stop me or my kids getting any handouts. No no no, much better to give it all to the work dodging bludgers who have more kids than braincells.*

Rant over :curse:

JTL

Not really, I'm off to rant at the dog

* Present company excepted
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

So if they vote against.............whats the alternative??
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:38 am
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
What do you mean what's the alternative?
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:41 am

viviennef is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont understand that part - its on the centrelink site etc with dates you get it etc - talks about it like its a foregone conclusion.

I didnt think it was being voted on, whats the procedure then? When will that happen?

Vivienne
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:42 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

They'll have to come up with something that can pass the senate. Like when they agreed to limit their changes to the medicare levy surcharge thresholds announced in the budget.

The Libs are primarily disagreeing with the $350-$950 handout to those earning less than $100k. So I would say this is where you'd be likely to see the most change.
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KLF
The alternative is:

Watch all the irresponsible over extended companies go bankrupt.

Thousand of bankers lose their job.

hundreds of stock market analysts are fired.

Thousands of Real estate agents go bust.

Actually hang on....

Whats the leader of the oppositions name again? And where can I vote

JTL
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KLF

To boost the economy.............they are going to have to do something!!
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure old Kevin baby is asking Turnbull that very question
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes. Kill off all the inefficient companies who just relied on the fact of rising markets, rising share prices, rights issues to raise more money when their debts went up again etc...

Oh, and shoot banks that loaned all these poorly run, non profitable companies money. Seriously. As an exampleto the others, let one of the big 4 banks in Oz go bust.

JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.