Well Draining

Old Jan 26th 2018, 10:50 pm
Just Joined

RomeluLukaku is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Well Draining

Hi All

Long time lurker/first time poster.

Could anyone recommend a drain guy to empty a septic tank in Enterprise ?

Trying to locate one from here in the uk is quite difficult.

Thanks guys.
Old Jan 27th 2018, 2:01 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well Draining

https://www.findyello.com/barbados/S...leaning/search

This is a list from the Barbados Yellow Pages directory. I'd suggest starting at the top.. contact Jose Y Jose (his motto is.. We are the #1, in the #2 Business".. if you understand that concept. (i've used them for waste managements, Skip Services)
Old Jan 27th 2018, 1:54 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Rome

Originally Posted by RomeluLukaku
Hi All

Long time lurker/first time poster.

Could anyone recommend a drain guy to empty a septic tank in Enterprise ?

Trying to locate one from here in the uk is quite difficult.

Thanks guys.
Old Jan 27th 2018, 1:56 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Sunnie you are the deffo go to person in here !!!!
Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
https://www.findyello.com/barbados/S...leaning/search

This is a list from the Barbados Yellow Pages directory. I'd suggest starting at the top.. contact Jose Y Jose (his motto is.. We are the #1, in the #2 Business".. if you understand that concept. (i've used them for waste managements, Skip Services)
Old Jan 27th 2018, 4:09 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Dipity!!!.. I try..
Old Jan 27th 2018, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Thanks guys.

I have seen that page from the Yellow pages and was hoping to find a few more with email addresses that i could contact on line.

But a personal recommendation is always great to hear.

Sunnie you wouldn't have an email address for Jose ?
Old Jan 28th 2018, 1:26 pm

Jose Y Jose Liquid & Solid Waste
Phone: 246-427-1935 | Phone: 246-467-4931/2 | Fax: 246-429-6704 |
Lot 46 The Belle , St Michaels Parish, BB19184, Barbados

E-Mail: [email protected]

I can't vouch for the e-mail address. but give it a try.. let me know if you get a bounce back and I can call and ask. (when I used them, I had a contact who worked there.. I don't think she does anymore.)
Old Jan 28th 2018, 6:18 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Sunnie

Looks like that email address no longer works
Old Jan 29th 2018, 1:02 am

ok.. I'll see if i can give them a call in the morning and pass the info back to you ..
Old Jan 29th 2018, 6:33 pm

try. [email protected]
Old Jan 30th 2018, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

Hi all in the thread.

I am being quoted $2750bds

Does that sound right ?

Its a 20ft well for a 1200 sq ft house.
Old Feb 1st 2018, 1:25 am

I actually have no idea. we have a suck well and I think it's been worked on once in the 20 years we have been in this house. I'd highly recommend going down the list and making the calls to find out what else is out there.

Septic Solutions - https://www.facebook.com/septicsolutionscaribbean/

and I can't say anything about the rest of them..
Old May 20th 2018, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

UPDATE

For the record it seems my letting agent is either incompetent ,lazy or just plain crooked.

I phoned/emailed a few companies from here in the uk and got quotes of around $300bds

Time to change agents i think.
Old May 21st 2018, 12:52 am

thanks for the update Rome.. good to know. I'd be interested in knowing who the letting agent is.. honest. .if you don't want it public, send me a message. I have been advised there are a few that are pretty much scum of the earth and will take your shirt.. so. .this could have been the situation.