Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

UK Passport compiant photographs

UK Passport compiant photographs

Old Dec 2nd 2010, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default UK Passport compiant photographs

Good morning

Could anyone recommend a reliable but reasonable (!) place to get passport size photos, compliant to UK Passport requirements. My passport expires in June next year and I will have to apply for a replacement one from the US. My husband has had lots of photos taken from various places here in the past for his work permit applications/renewals but they were not of great quality and were certainly not printed to the required size. They all look like they have been cut to size by hand i.e. none of them look identical. I am pretty sure they would not meet all the strict requirements for UK passport photos where it states they must not be cut to size, no shadows etc etc. I would rather not risk sending off the application and having it rejected because the photos were not acceptable. Thanks for any responses.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 2:58 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Passport compiant photographs

I used to get mine - as did loads of people on the shop on spring garden highway(not sure if it called that) but as you drive past immigration and swing round past the helicopter and parking area as if you going to port its there on the left a row of little shops - was the cheapest place i found but cant remember how much and you just tell them its for a passport and they do the correct size
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

RAZZMATAZZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Photo shop,just round the corner from you next to First Caribbean bank.I always got my photos done there,no problems.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 10:33 am
Just Joined

The DudeBug is an unknown quantity at this point

Morning all,

I have just had my new passport back from from Washington last week. I used the photo place which is on the same line of shops as cave shepherd near to Sandy Lane on the west coast road. I think its the same place Razzamattaz is reffering to. $20 for 6 photos. I sent them away with renewal forms and had my passport back so they must do photos which conform to the required standard.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light

Ok - great thanks - I will try the place recommended on the West Coast first -I assume it's in the Sunset Crest parade of shops where FCIB/the large Cave Shepherd is as I have not noticed a photo place in the West Coast Mall.
Old Dec 6th 2010, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

CarlHnz is an unknown quantity at this point

I you can wait a week or 2, then I can highly recommend paspic.com.