British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Barbados (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/)
-   -   Travel buddy sought (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbados-109/travel-buddy-sought-621221/)

hotchick21 Jul 20th 2009 7:34 pm

Travel buddy sought

Hi all,

I placed an ad on this site a few weeks ago but the powers that be removed it!
I'm looking for a travel buddy for Barbados in September. Have checked out a few places but, the single supplements are ridiculous.
If anyone is interested please get in touch or you could always send me a private message.

Sandy x

bajancherry Jul 25th 2009 2:18 am

Re: Travel buddy sought

When in September are you going? have you checked the rates out?Let me know.
Cherry

neal brown Jul 26th 2009 5:23 pm

When in september? my friend have good accommodation dealon the west coast.

hotchick21 Jul 26th 2009 8:33 pm

Originally Posted by neal brown (Post 7785672)
When in september? my friend have good accommodation dealon the west coast.

Hi Neal,

I've booked my holiday as a package- flight with accommodation!
On checking on accommodation a few others mentioned from this site the prices where working out slightly higher than I wished to pay ( didn't fancy licking jelly coconut husk's for the two weeks ) If you get what I mean.

But how much would they charge for two weeks end of September?

And how many can your friends place sleep?

Sandyx

neal brown Jul 26th 2009 9:29 pm

2 bedrooms but can sleep up to six people 4 adults with kids,it has jacuzzi with nice ocean view and the price is $840usd per week that includes free car and complimentary watersport,go to Rentalo.com just type in 233338 and you can look at the pictures and let me know what you think.

hotchick21 Jul 27th 2009 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by neal brown (Post 7786094)
2 bedrooms but can sleep up to six people 4 adults with kids,it has jacuzzi with nice ocean view and the price is $840usd per week that includes free car and complimentary watersport,go to Rentalo.com just type in 233338 and you can look at the pictures and let me know what you think.

Great thank, will check it out & let you know:D

neal brown Jul 28th 2009 11:18 am

Hi guys did you check out the villa on rentalo ID# 233338.Its definitly the best offer around with great location.

Serendipidy Aug 1st 2009 11:12 am

Neal as a new member please read the conditions and understand that although you have answered a question for Hotchick that you cannot continue to advertise the appartment

Thanks

Serendipidy Aug 1st 2009 11:13 am

Hotchick are you actually looking for accomodation or a travelling partner? Just that you we spoke about accomodation as has neal but you have said you have already booked your holiday package.

Just wanna make it clear as no point in people investigating accomodation for you if thats not what you need

neal brown Aug 1st 2009 2:01 pm

I am not advertising am doing the same thing every one does in this forum,the same way you or anybody can recommend Almond beach,apartsments & villas,etc i can recommend a friend apartments,
there are people in this forum that own apartments or villa and continue to direct people seeking accommodation towards them i am only trying to help i am in no way earning any type of money or commission to recommend some place,I will not only recommend my friend villa but will recommend any place in Barbados that can help and has the best deals.I will always respect the rules and guidelines in this forum.

hotchick21 Aug 8th 2009 7:20 pm

Hi guys,

Sorry for replying so late- work has been crazy...

Fighting talk too eek

I have already booked :) ! Was looking for a travel buddy/ies to maybe join me whilst down their. The apartment I've booked can sleep up to 4 peep- I have already found 1 coming from the states, but he can only stay for a week...

As much as I have no problem going to places with myself I'd rather not eat out or drink alone.... was also going to maybe organise a meet up too :)