Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Thanks For Caring Enough To Contribute

Thanks For Caring Enough To Contribute

Old Apr 15th 2016, 11:07 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thanks For Caring Enough To Contribute

Hi All

I just wanted to reach out and say thank you to all the contributors who take their time out to give people advice and direction on here ..we all give our time for free.

Many times people come on, ask a question get their response but don't think to then show their appreciation as they disappear off and not heard of again..others as I can see recently do take the time out to feed back their thanks and some recipients pay their appreciation forwards and contribute in the forum later to others.

I know its human nature that some will and some won't show their appreciation but I just wanted to say that it feeds my Soul each time I see someone contribute to helping others live their dreams, get to watch their favourite tv shows in a home away from home or simply get a sewing machine

Thanks and Hugs For caring enough to contribute
Dips x
Old Apr 15th 2016, 12:36 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanks For Caring Enough To Contribute

where's the like button!??!?!

I've found, in many forums.. that people post once.. and completely forget about it.. they move on.. (I have to say i'm likely guilty of this in other spaces on the internet..).. and I think on both sides it's good to at least get an answer (i've seen questions go unanswered) even if it's just an "I don't know the answer to your question.."..

and thanks for being the Mod, Dipdy!!..
Old Apr 15th 2016, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

beachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
where's the like button!??!?! ..

I agree... I certainly appreciate being able to contact people "in the know" who can provide me with answers to my questions. Thank you all once again for your active engagement in sharing your experiences and knowledge.
Old Apr 16th 2016, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

julesdoopydoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hear, hear!
I have asked many daft questions (sewing machine being the latest!). I hope to be able to answer some one day if we get to live out our dream...
This is the one place I've found where people can and do tell you how it really is.
Thanks to you all
Old Apr 20th 2016, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond reputeShirtback has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
where's the like button!??!?!

I've found, in many forums.. that people post once.. and completely forget about it.. they move on.. (I have to say i'm likely guilty of this in other spaces on the internet..).. and I think on both sides it's good to at least get an answer (i've seen questions go unanswered) even if it's just an "I don't know the answer to your question.."..

and thanks for being the Mod, Dipdy!!..
It's called the karma button here . On my devices it's situated on the left hand side of the screen beneath poster's name & details.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 3:47 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

The off topic posts have been moved away from this thank you thread to a place of their own.

Cheers
BEVS
Old Apr 21st 2016, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

beachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond reputebeachseeker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shirtback
It's called the karma button here . On my devices it's situated on the left hand side of the screen beneath poster's name & details.
Thank you for explaining that. I have started only two threads on this forum and have had excellent responses from many members. I will start using the "Karma" button.
Old Apr 21st 2016, 3:11 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beachseeker
.... Thank you for explaining that. I have started only two threads on this forum and have had excellent responses from many members. I will start using the "Karma" button. ....
So long as you can remember the codes for smilies, you can you those in Karma posts too.
Old Apr 22nd 2016, 3:10 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

that's just too funny.. I've actually never known that's what that was.. hahaha..(Dipity!!!.How long have I been in the group?!?!)
Old Apr 23rd 2016, 5:39 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

lol i think it was introduced mid term for you and you were not asked to do your exam lol
Old Apr 25th 2016, 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by Serendipidy
lol i think it was introduced mid term for you and you were not asked to do your exam lol
that's funny.. but now I know.. and will use often.. hehehe..