Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

Storage Facility and Shipping Advice Needed.

Storage Facility and Shipping Advice Needed.

Old Feb 12th 2011, 11:17 am
Just Joined

jaq3962 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Storage Facility and Shipping Advice Needed.

Can anyone recommend a secure storage facility in Barbados.

Also can anyone advise on the cost of shipping furniture/personal effects back to the UK?

After living in Barbados for over 7 years I am thinking of going back to England so just exploring my options.

So any help advice appreciated.

Thanks
Old Feb 13th 2011, 9:02 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Storage Facility and Shipping Advice Needed.

i believe there is a storage place in Wildy where ESSCO used to be, across from Do it Best and just before you get to Marshall Trading. I'm sorry, I don't know the name. I'd also have to say, in my experience, there aren't too many of those things in Barbados

sorry, can't help with the shipping.
Old Mar 28th 2011, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

yellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of lightyellowsunset is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Storage Facility and Shipping Advice Needed.

Here's a couple of websites to check out. Have not used either personally but have a friend who is just about to use Pro-Storage.

http://storagebarbados.com/

http://www.storeallbds.com/