St James Parish Church

Old Mar 31st 2009, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

vikki85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default St James Parish Church

Does anyone have contact details for this church? I have tried calling 422 4117 every day for the last week with no answer. Thanks Vikki
Old Mar 31st 2009, 12:13 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: St James Parish Church

Hi Vicki

Sorry cant help you with the no as im in UK at moment (spent weekend with Steph in Devon )

How did you get on with immigration when you were over any joy? Im gonna need to contact them soon so was wondering if they are less chaotic than before

Dipidy
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

I saw a lovely lady at immagration (yes they do exist lol) who said that citizenship should take no longer than 3 years. In the mean time, guess we will just to and fro between here and there depending on how busy work is for my partner. We are think of getting hitched toward the end of the year and this is the church he was baptisted at so it would be nice to hold it there.

How is Steph? I have been meaning to email her to tell her how I got on. Hope you enjoyed your trip to the lovely west country.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:57 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

HI Vikki.. I'll see if I can also get through to them. is there a question I should ask?? or just find out when someone is in the church office??
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:16 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried them.. Got a voice mail announcement. I'll try again in a little while.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

Bless you Sunnie. My partner has been trying all different times of the day and no answer. Im getting worried the number on their website is incorrect. I think he may go down there after service on Sunday and see if he can find the Pastar/Rector.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:30 pm

HI.. tried calling again, seems it's going to voice mail again. I'd suggest he try to call, leave a message for someone to call back. The voice mail doesn't actually say it's the church.. so he may want to say that he is trying to contact the pastor at St. James Parish Church. Also.. there is a number for the church residence (if at first you don't succeed.. try the home number. hehe) - 421-6508.. let whomever answers know that you have been trying the church number but know one is answering.

Good luck.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Sunnie

Thanks for trying again. Sue on TA has posted an email address and I have emailed them. Fingers crossed.

Vikki (glittergirl on TA)