South coast villa rental

Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:28 pm
Just Joined

keelyjane is an unknown quantity at this point
Default South coast villa rental

Hi folks,

I am looking for a 3 bed villa/condo on the south coast to rent in november for a few weeks. It needs to have a pool and be ocean front ideally with easy access to the beach. i have been looking in the enterprise area and all the way along from bridgetown to Oistins. Cant seem to frind anything that meets the requirements. i have looked on cariblist and most of the real estate sites cant find anything everything that i like the look of seems to be on the west coast surely there are similar properties on teh south coast. Does anyone know of a private rental or someone i could contact? no idea of budget at this stage. Any suggestions would be great.

thanks

Keely
Old Jun 7th 2009, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Re: South coast villa rental

I would contact AAAltman or Terra:

http://www.aaaltman.com/
http://www.terracaribbeanbarbados.com
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by keelyjane
Hi folks,

I am looking for a 3 bed villa/condo on the south coast to rent in november for a few weeks. It needs to have a pool and be ocean front ideally with easy access to the beach. i have been looking in the enterprise area and all the way along from bridgetown to Oistins. Cant seem to frind anything that meets the requirements. i have looked on cariblist and most of the real estate sites cant find anything everything that i like the look of seems to be on the west coast surely there are similar properties on teh south coast. Does anyone know of a private rental or someone i could contact? no idea of budget at this stage. Any suggestions would be great.

thanks

Keely
Keely darling, is this my little mojo munchkin from the UK who I haven't seen in AGES?? I will email you right now to make sure!
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:58 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by zanne
thanks so much ill try these, i figured there must be these places on the south coast its just looking in the right places.
xx
Old Jun 7th 2009, 11:59 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Foxy_fromCanada
Keely darling, is this my little mojo munchkin from the UK who I haven't seen in AGES?? I will email you right now to make sure!
hi foxy!!!

thanks for the info....i tihnk i might change my profile name to mojo munchkin !!!! lol
xxxxx
Old Jun 8th 2009, 2:52 pm

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keelyjane
Hi folks,

I am looking for a 3 bed villa/condo on the south coast to rent in november for a few weeks. It needs to have a pool and be ocean front ideally with easy access to the beach.
Keely
Hi Keely - I think your requirements may be the issue - Im not sure that if an appartment is on ocean front that builders/owners would have also seen the need to build a pool as well. Remember also the south coast is typically the "package holiday" end of the island whereas the west coast is where the millionaires and stars head so that may well be why they are available on that side of island