So low....

Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

mizzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So low....

"It's funny how family-members think they can tell you how to live your life, even when you are a 41!!!!!!!!"

how true!!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mizzy
"It's funny how family-members think they can tell you how to live your life, even when you are a 41!!!!!!!!"

how true!!
I'm 45 now but I'm sure I have done a "few" things in the last 4 years they wouldn't have approved of
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

ditto on age, but that stil doesnt change the way we feel. more things are reachable/acheivable in todays world that in days gone by.
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Belinda1974 is on a distinguished road

Cathy, I have a very good friend, she will get 46 this july and she just left her 23 years "boyfriend"......the people are whispering that she is completely crazy now She just realised that they don´t fit together anymore, and she really had a bad life behind her, just being housewife, caring for their daughter (who is now 19), household etc................she will come with me to Barbados in July and many people around us are just rolling their eyes because my friend now starts to live like she wants.............
So don´t worry what the people say, I know, sometimes it is not easy because you have to live "with" them, but it is your life.
This - for me - is a really sad fact, that here, specially in Central Europe where I live, the majority of people are so tight in their minds.......one more reason for me to move to the Caribbean.............
Girls - we should found a club
Old Jun 12th 2007, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

trutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud oftrutje has much to be proud of

ditto on age, but that stil doesnt change the way we feel. more things are reachable/acheivable in todays world that in days gone by.

I remember, I must have been mid-20's, when I was married to my ex ,he got a job offer in the Dutch Antilles. Oh, how excited I was
Then he got scared and didn't want to leave his family behind, etc....
I believe from then on I knew he would be my ex one day, a man who doesn't want to take risks in life just isn't for me

But you're right to say it is so much easier nowadays, then the Dutch Antilles seemed to be on another planet
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Belinda1974
Cathy, I have a very good friend, she will get 46 this july and she just left her 23 years "boyfriend"......the people are whispering that she is completely crazy now She just realised that they don´t fit together anymore, and she really had a bad life behind her, just being housewife, caring for their daughter (who is now 19), household etc................she will come with me to Barbados in July and many people around us are just rolling their eyes because my friend now starts to live like she wants.............
So don´t worry what the people say, I know, sometimes it is not easy because you have to live "with" them, but it is your life.
This - for me - is a really sad fact, that here, specially in Central Europe where I live, the majority of people are so tight in their minds.......one more reason for me to move to the Caribbean.............
In a way it's sad your friend didn't realise earlier But like they say;better late than never(or something like that)

Oh Belinda, I couldn't care less what people think of me, but what annoys me is that they think they can judge your life, while I'd never do that to them even if it's not my cup of tea how they live.
They might be the same sort of people as these narrow minded people you're talking about where around you live, and don't like if people are different to them, people who don't follow the path they live.
I have always tried to avoid these people but it seems they always find me

A club would be great!! Yesterday on another thread I've asked if I could become a member of the; Get the ***** out of England club
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

*LOL* ok better "Get the **** out of Europe"
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

*LOL* ok better "Get the **** out of Europe"
I agree
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

Great! So you have to push your husband to move to Barbados soon, so we could found our club there ))))
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Great! So you have to push your husband to move to Barbados soon, so we could found our club there ))))
The " Let's have another pina colada, rum and coke, Banks, BBQ on the beach Club"
Old Jun 12th 2007, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

my life is very down at mo, like your friend

lets get this club started
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

my life is very down at mo, like your friend

lets get this club started
I'm in girl

I've just been on the phone with my son in BB and he would let us stay in his poolhouse, freecking poolhouse!!! I told him if he comes over here he can stay in the shed
Old Jun 12th 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

*LOL*
Ok Cathy, if you come over while we are there in July, you can stay in our 3rd bedroom
Old Jun 12th 2007, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

*LOL*
Ok Cathy, if you come over while we are there in July, you can stay in our 3rd bedroom
http://www.barbadosvillarental.com/

Ehm, the poolhouse looks similar to this
Nice offer,Belinda

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.