Shout out to Sunnie...

Old Apr 20th 2013, 11:04 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shout out to Sunnie...

I just wanted to dedicate a post to Sunnie for her help and assistance to many people over the years i have been administrating on this site..she always takes time out to research and help wherever she can and has really helped a number of people in her time..if your one of them then feel free to show some love on this post

Hope others of you will be keen to support Sunnie in her assistance with this infor ...dont be shy ...pay ya gifts forward and see how you might help someone on the next post or when you are in the position to...
Old Apr 21st 2013, 1:38 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shout out to Sunnie...

Ahhh.. Dipidy.. you are too sweet.. Thanks.. and thank you for all your help as well. Seems not to many posting these days.. however.. we are all still here, doing what we do..
Old May 5th 2013, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

britjax is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Serendipidy
I just wanted to dedicate a post to Sunnie for her help and assistance to many people over the years i have been administrating on this site..she always takes time out to research and help wherever she can and has really helped a number of people in her time..if your one of them then feel free to show some love on this post

Hope others of you will be keen to support Sunnie in her assistance with this infor ...dont be shy ...pay ya gifts forward and see how you might help someone on the next post or when you are in the position to...
Great site both of you. Just found it today as I was researching as how to get my little doggie from Honduras to Barbados. It will break my heart to leave him behind.
Old May 6th 2013, 8:20 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Can't beleive I miss this thread. I second the shout out to Sunnie and also send out a shout out to Serendipidy

You both rock!!

Oh and welcome to britjax I hope you are finding your way around ok and enjoying getting to know other members on BE