Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

This should be interesting....

This should be interesting....

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 1:06 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default This should be interesting....

open the attachement and enjoy... honestly.. forgot to add that this was in todays Barbados Advocate Newspaper.
Attached Thumbnails This should be interesting....-immigration.jpg  
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This should be interesting....

Wow! Yes, that should be interesting indeed!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

karibspices is an unknown quantity at this point

good ole cronyism gone out the window???
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Even before I opened the attachment I realized that I had seen the ad in the paper today...maybe it's a work permit ad??? Mybe they want to bring in someone from overseas??? I like the expense account items...
Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

I was told they had appointed a new Immigration Officer, some ex minister from the opposition party...?

Confused of St Lucy
Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

Owen? He would be excellent!
Old Apr 4th 2009, 3:36 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

oh please.. no more owen.. Gee, maybe it is someone from outside (that will go over well.. hey.. maybe a trinidadian.. everything else in Barbados seems to belong to them). the hubby commented that it was usually someone high-up in the department.. maybe not....

did you also see the advert for the house staff at the residence (Illaro Court - PM)
Old Apr 5th 2009, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough

No not Owen, I think he said it was someone called Bostick (?) but who knows if that is true or not...
Old Apr 6th 2009, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Rumswizz is an unknown quantity at this point

Surely things can't get worse.........I guess we can live with some hope!