Security jobs?

Old Mar 20th 2008, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

baggins1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Security jobs?

Hi fellow Brits

Can anybody help with or do they know of any high security jobs going in Barbados? I'm a qualified close protection officer and am looking to relocate, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:32 pm

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Security jobs?

there are several security firms, but not sure if they have what you want. You might check the Barbados yellow pages (barbadosyp.com) and contact them to see what they have. they would also have to do a work permit for you, which they may or may not want to do.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:18 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

The only thing that I think might be applicable here is a private security detail, or maybe consulting.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 3:43 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by baggins1973
Hi fellow Brits

Can anybody help with or do they know of any high security jobs going in Barbados? I'm a qualified close protection officer and am looking to relocate, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
is that the same this as a bodyguard??? Not something that is put to very much use in Barbados, unless you are a big up from "over and away". My hubby advised me that Security Jobs in Barbados are not very well paid positions.