Rihanna

Old Jul 6th 2011, 11:19 pm
Just Joined

spoiledbaby is just really nicespoiledbaby is just really nicespoiledbaby is just really nicespoiledbaby is just really nicespoiledbaby is just really nicespoiledbaby is just really nicespoiledbaby is just really nicespoiledbaby is just really nice
Default Rihanna

has anyone seen her around or knew her growing up?? its a really small place so I figure somebody has to know something
Old Jul 7th 2011, 8:23 am

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rihanna

Originally Posted by spoiledbaby
has anyone seen her around or knew her growing up?? its a really small place so I figure somebody has to know something
Rhianna lives in the States and if and when she is in Barbados I am sure she is very discreet and will want her privacy.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 11:13 am

Serendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond reputeSerendipidy has a reputation beyond repute

lol i remember on one of her previous visits home she went to Accra beach and popped across the road to Chefette for ice cream and the local media went mad because she had a bikini and shorts on - were raving that she is an icon and a role model and should not be dressed so!!!

Poor girl - she comes home to relax and is subjected to that kind of pressure - having said that Bajans are very grounded people and she would not necessarily be treated like a super star cos as far as they concerned she still a girl from the block its the rest of the world who are in awe of her (rightly so tho cos I love her talent)
Old Jul 7th 2011, 1:36 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Serendipidy
lol i remember on one of her previous visits home she went to Accra beach and popped across the road to Chefette for ice cream and the local media went mad because she had a bikini and shorts on - were raving that she is an icon and a role model and should not be dressed so!!!

Poor girl - she comes home to relax and is subjected to that kind of pressure - having said that Bajans are very grounded people and she would not necessarily be treated like a super star cos as far as they concerned she still a girl from the block its the rest of the world who are in awe of her (rightly so tho cos I love her talent)
Across the road from a beach in Bikini and shorts and they are making a fuss ?
They sound like they have nothing better to do.